Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Some good thickness going on!
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigSickD
        Vet
        • May 2004

Geez dude, get your girlfriend or boyfriend to take the pics for ya..LOL J/K

Thick and looking good on the development.
        BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

I woulda had my girlfriend take the pics....but my wife would have gotten mad

Comment

• BigSickD
            Vet
            • May 2004

Originally posted by blk99xtreme
            I woulda had my girlfriend take the pics....but my wife would have gotten mad
            Nice
            BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• mrhtbd

How'd you get your lower back so thick!
              You ever do any rowing! I mean actual rowing like a canoe!
              How about deadlifts!
              You just don't wake up and look that thick, not unless you are very lucky.

Comment

• John Benz
                Vet
                • Jan 2004

Good work Blk99xtreme! Back looks great!!

Comment

• theartofwar
                  • Feb 2010

lower back is thuckin fick ! hah
                  Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

In all honestly bro, I can't see much coz your not flexing and its as much as a side shot as a back shot, hence can't see your width. With your conditioning in your avi, I'm betting you got a good rear double-bi. Post it brutha!

Comment

• blk99xtreme

DPH....it was just a candid shot to show the lines i cant normally see looking in a double mirror (like mirror on one wall and mirror on the opposite wall) i am not in the condition of my avi as that pic was almost 4 years ago and 176 lbs, i am 198 in these pics and about 11% bf (very light abs) I will post pics up in February when i get conditioned again for a Carribean cruise we are going on. for now I am going to continue to build for the next 3 months!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Ahh I hear ya brutha. Well, as already mentioned by others - looks like ya have some good thickness goin' on - keep it up!

Comment

Working...