Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

5 months back progress

Been back hitting the iron for about 5 months now. I'm making good progress. Not holding the mass I used to but it's coming back relatively easily, and strength is coming back steadily. Took a couple years off, due to injuries, and other personal stuff I'd rather not get into. Forgive the picture, I have the worst camera on my phone it's so outdated. I'll post new ones when I get my new phone, I am a little more chiseled than what the picture shows. Went from a flabby 202, when I first started posting again, to 180, so dropped 22 lbs, and put a good amount of muscle back on. I was gonna hop on cycle but I think I'm gonna give myself a full year back, before I do anything. Think that's the logical option considering where my heads at right now. Goal weight is 205, that's when I was at my peak.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by b52; 08-31-2015, 12:33 PM.
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Headed in the right direction. What are you doing with training, nutrition, gear?

Comment

• USNCTT
      VET
      • Aug 2006

Looking good man and as darkness said you are heading in the right direction. I myself have taken some time off the gear just to let my body recover and get somewhat back to normal. Obviously when it gets" normal" then I will end up hoping back on haha, nature of the beast I suppose. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Two years is a long time to be out of the gym. You got that muscle memory working for ya, hence the great progress. Keep it up dude.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Darkness
          Headed in the right direction. What are you doing with training, nutrition, gear?
          I'm just eating real clean, lots of chicken breast, fish occasionally steak. Low carbs(70-150), lots of green veggies, spinach, green beans, etc, no dairy, no sugar(occasionally i'll cheat) hitting the weights 3 days a week, kinda mixing heavy and moderate sets and doing some cardio about twice a week. I was gonna run some prop and tren a, but decided I'm just gonna wait, because I feel I'm progressing pretty quickly(Thank God for muscle memory), and I just have too much going on at the moment, can't really dedicate my time and focus for a fast ester cycle. There's a time and place, and right now just isn't the time. I like to do things to the best of my ability. No half assing, which is what it would be if I hopped on now.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
            I'm just eating real clean, lots of chicken breast, fish occasionally steak. Low carbs(70-150), lots of green veggies, spinach, green beans, etc, no dairy, no sugar(occasionally i'll cheat) hitting the weights 3 days a week, kinda mixing heavy and moderate sets and doing some cardio about twice a week. I was gonna run some prop and tren a, but decided I'm just gonna wait, because I feel I'm progressing pretty quickly(Thank God for muscle memory), and I just have too much going on at the moment, can't really dedicate my time and focus for a fast ester cycle. There's a time and place, and right now just isn't the time. I like to do things to the best of my ability. No half assing, which is what it would be if I hopped on now.
            Good take! Keep reaping them natty gainz while they're on a roll bro. Nothing beats looking in the mirror and seeing the improvements knowing you're doing it without PED's, and solely from hard, bust-ass work. You probably won't come to a stall for a good while since being out of it for 2 years - that is if you keep nutrition a priority and don't become complacent in the gym.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              Good take! Keep reaping them natty gainz while they're on a roll bro. Nothing beats looking in the mirror and seeing the improvements knowing you're doing it without PED's, and solely from hard, bust-ass work. You probably won't come to a stall for a good while since being out of it for 2 years - that is if you keep nutrition a priority and don't become complacent in the gym.
              That's a lot of it Hank. I notice improvement every week, I don't really wanna mess with it. I still got some hard work to get where I was, but I keep telling myself I'm doing just fine. If I made that much progress in that amount of time, I know I'll be where I want to, I've done it before. Diet is everything. Figured I'd post a pic, cuz I got asked if I was taking anything the other day, and took that as a compliment.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Looking good bro, i prefer the lean look.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

I assumed you were on gear. In that case of you being off gear at the moment I say you are doing very very well!

Comment

• b52
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Darkness
                    I assumed you were on gear. In that case of you being off gear at the moment I say you are doing very very well!
                    Thanks bro.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by b52
                      Smart

Comment

• clutchitalian
                        • Sep 2011

looks good b.........

Comment

• Shovel
                          VET
                          • Jul 2011

I say jump on now cuz you're only wasting precious time that we might not have!
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• MindlessWork
                            • Aug 2011

Looks great...keep at it and the gains will return in full force!

Muscle memory is a great thing as in my own case I've managed to recover most of the gains lost since sustaining a nasty head injury over a decade ago.
                            “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• mrhtbd
                              • Apr 2015

You have long biceps like Arnold and your tricep tie-in to your delts is impressive. Keep at it!

Comment

Working...