X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheMuscleMan
    Vet
    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by b52
    That would be pretty awesome. I saw one where a guy put a gym in one of those metal garage building's. It was pretty badass. If I had more land, I probably would've gone that route. Also I've always liked the open gyms, that are pretty much on a slab of concrete, with a roof over it, except it would never work in the winter where I am.
    I would have kept the heat and water in the house and all that and just rip out the front rooms and have the open floor plan and put in some basic equipment and machines. They wanted too much for the house at the time and I thought it would have stayed on the market longer so I could have offered much less and got it but someone either bought it or is renting it now. It would have been convenient too because I would just seal off the front of the house and put the entrance on the side so I could just walk out my side door and in a few steps be in the gym, rain or shine snow or hot wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks
    TMM
    themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
    tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• bufbiker

Very nice. I work out mostly in my back yard but between mosquitoes and rain and the heat then the cold it gets rough sometimes.

Comment

• MindlessWork
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by bufbiker
        Very nice. I work out mostly in my back yard but between mosquitoes and rain and the heat then the cold it gets rough sometimes.
        I bet! perhaps you should get a shed too so you can workout in peace without the bugs bugging you.
        “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

Working...