X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigTex
    VET
    • Aug 2023

Old Pictures

My wife and I were cleaning out a file cabinet that I have had since the mid 80's. Never touched it in 15 years. I found two pictures I had of the late Anthony Clark. As some of you guys know Anthony and I were very closed for many years and we also trained together. My wife and I were standing at his bed side when he died. Sure miss this guy.

• juggaknott2011
    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by BigTex
    My wife and I were cleaning out a file cabinet that I have had since the mid 80's. Never touched it in 15 years. I found two pictures I had of the late Anthony Clark. As some of you guys know Anthony and I were very closed for many years and we also trained together. My wife and I were standing at his bed side when he died. Sure miss this guy.

Man brother sorry for your loss ! That's cool he was a powerhouse . When I go through my magazines I will share pics . I know I had a lot of the old PowerMag he was in .

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011

Comment

• BigTex
      VET
      • Aug 2023

Thanks Brother!

Comment

• Paramuscle
        • Mar 2018

Its tough losing those we care about. Sorry for your loss as well bro.

~PM

Comment

• BigTex
          VET
          • Aug 2023

Thanks Paramuscle.

Comment

• Tiny
            VET
            • Jan 2024

He was a badass. I sorry for your loss. It sucks to lose any family or friend. let these photos be a reminder of they great times you had together.

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

Very cool!
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• BigTex
                VET
                • Aug 2023

Thanks guys! As we get older it seems we start loosing everyone around us. Most all of my family is gone, my wife's family is very small and most have already died. Many guys I trained with are gone. Sure makes you appreciate those you still have.

Comment

• myosaurus
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2014

for a second i thought you were Anthony Clark, then i read your post lol... Yeah he was awesome, especially reverse gripping 700lbs, just insane...!

Comment

Working...