• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laurie

thanks guys.. <3

Comment

• goes4ever
      • Sep 2004

can you post your avatar pic full size? thanks!

Comment

• laurie

sure.....
        Attached Files

Comment

• laurie

Originally posted by goes4ever
          can you post your avatar pic full size? thanks!

if you would like to use my pics please ask my consent first. thanks.

Comment

• CelticWolf

damn. lookin good.

Comment

• goes4ever
              • Sep 2004

that pink outfit looks so awesome with your tan! thanks for posting it!!!!

and no worries I am not using your photos for anything, just love that outfit and wanted to see it full size! something about hot pink on a tan girl, very cool. Would love to see that outfit under a blacklight.
              oh and thanks for throwing in the black fishnet shirt one as well, very nice of you.

ok who am I kidding...........post all you want, I like ALL of them....lol

Comment

• goes4ever
                • Sep 2004

you have a website by chance? I'd imagine you did since your a model...........one last thing, what is the tattoo right above your bikini line?

Comment

• laurie

yes my tat is down there and i have barb wire around my right bicep. i have a new one picked out and ready to get on the back of my neck.

I quit modeling all this year due to a few problems-health, death of best friend, surgeries etc
                  so i closed my site as i was getting many offers for work and at that time didnt know if i would be getting back into the industry however since my health issue has been resolved now i am getting my shit together and gonna start a new one..
                  thanks for the compliments hun.

Comment

• laurie

Originally posted by CelticWolf
                    damn. lookin good.

thanks hun.......

Comment

• goes4ever
                      • Sep 2004

I did see you on a site called onemodelplace............but all the pics on there are already here. That site is pretty awesome.

Comment

• laurie

Yeah it is a good one. wow, you a photographer or just interested in looking at the pics on model sites?

Comment

• goes4ever
                          • Sep 2004

I love photography in general and one day I came across that site and I can go on for HOURS on that site, some very impressive pics to say the least. And of course I can appreciate the female body. I love the artistic pics and black and white pics on there. Thats why I said post as many as you want!

I enjoy seeing as many as you want to post!

Comment

• laurie

ahh i see. i have loads of photos. got into modeling at age 4.
                            was/am too short for most run way other than petities so did some acting and other stff.
                            i have some black and white but most are artistic nudes and cant be on here. not like playboy nudes, like classy/artistic

Comment

• goes4ever
                              • Sep 2004

classy artistic/ black n white are my favorite. I always have said the female body is the most beautiful thing God ever created and some photographers capture it in a way that is absolutely breathtaking. Would love to see em

Comment

• Mahaffje

Originally posted by laurie
                                ahh i see. i have loads of photos. got into modeling at age 4.
                                was/am too short for most run way other than petities so did some acting and other stff.
                                i have some black and white but most are artistic nudes and cant be on here. not like playboy nudes, like classy/artistic
                                I wouldn't complain if they found their way to my email.

Comment

Working...