Irongirl's competition log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goes4ever
    • Sep 2004

feeling fat?? what, are you crazy girl? the pics you posted last week, I thought you looked DAMN good I would love to be at your conditioning, your legs are better than mine by far. Quit feeling sorry for yourself, and get the business done. This is NO time to feel sorry for yourself. You have work to do now get busy!!!!
    you know I care, and I wanna see you do good in this show!

now get-R-Done !!!!!

Comment

• irongirl

I'll do it g4e....no worries. I'm just tired and having a down day. I've had a lot of those this time around. Last year I wasn't like that at all. Thanks babe. 3 weeks can bring about some amazing changes- I know that, I just get a little freaked out

Comment

• irongirl

So I ate 1/4 of a piece of banana bread this afternoon....FUCK THAT....as if I didn't feel bad enough today....I hate feeling weak. Extra ab work and posing this evening for that.

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

how big was the piece....lol

Comment

• irongirl

how big was the piece....lol
            Not very big...lol...but to me it was HUGE!!!!!! On a good note, I was strong as fuck in the gym tonight, so now I feel good And I could see some new striations in myy shoulders, the obliques are more noticeable. AND I'm back in my own house, thank god!!!!

Thanks g4e....you're a doll

Comment

• irongirl

Didn't do any cardio this morning. I have been doing it 7 days a week, when I am only supposed to be doing 6, and I needed a break BAD. SO I will do it when I get off work tonight.

Comment

• irongirl

Did cardio after work last night...walked outside x 60 minutes. Did the same thing this morning before work and will do it again when I get off tonight. Tomorrow is a training day thank god- bi's, forearms, legs.

Non training day diet....

Meal 1- 1 1/2 cups egg whites, 1/3 cup oatmeal, 1 tsp flax oil, 2 fish oil caps

Meal 2- 50 gram protein shake, 2 fish oil caps

Meal 3- 1 1/2 chicken breasts, 1/2 cup brown rice, spinach salad

Meal 4- 50 gram protein shake, 1 tsp flax oil, 2 fish oil caps

Meal 5- 1 1/2 chcicken breasts, 1/2 cup brown rice, spinach salad

Meal 6- 1 1/2 cups egg whites, 1 tsp flax oil, 2 fish oil caps

Right now on 2nd day of 10 day run of Clen....120 mcg/day in 2 doses, multi, glucosamine, calcium, vit C

weight 155.0.....3 weeks out as of yesterday.....can't fucking wait

Comment

• irongirl

60 minutes cardio yesterday morning before work...40 on stepper, 20 on bike. Trained after work at 8:15 pm.

Alt DB curls.....25 x 11/6/5

Hammers.....20 x 12

Leg extensions alternated with lying ham curls....4 sets 20 extensions @ 40 lbs/4 sets 20 curls @ 45 lbs

Stationary lunges.....4 sets 20

Standing calf raises.....120 x 10, 60 x 10

Not a very demanding workout, but after three 12 hour shifts and being tired as hell, that's all I could manage

Did 60 minuntes cardio this morning....same as yesterday

Training day diet

Meal 1- 1 1/2 cups egg whites, 1/3 cup oatmeal, 2 fish oil caps, 1 tsp flax oil

Meal 2- 50 gram protein shake, 2 fish oil caps

Meal 3- 1 can tuna, spinach salad, 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 4- I only have this on the days that I work....50 gram protein shake (sometimes I'll have cottage cheese)

1 hour pre workout- 1 can tuna, salad (the carbs were cut here as of yesterday)

During training...20 grams BCAA's in water

Immediately Post workout....1 scoop whey protein in water

Meal 5- 20-30 min later....1 1/2 chicken breasts, 1 med potato

Meal 6- 1 chicken breast, 1 tsp flax oil, 2 fish oil caps

I must say that I was very pleased with how I looked yesterday....noticeably leaner especially the shoulders and arms, and my abs are starting to look awesome- the obliques are insane

Comment

• goes4ever
                    • Sep 2004

bump for more pics.........or you could just email them to me, I am your biggest fan

Comment

• irongirl

bump for more pics.........or you could just email them to me, I am your biggest fan
                      lol....yes you are my biggest fan. I don't know what I would have done without your help the last little while. I can't thank you enough More pics? Hmmmm, we'll see

Comment

• irongirl

Did cardio this evening...only got 25 minutes done and my blood sugar bottomed out...AGAIN!!!! What a horrible feeling. I had to sit for 10 minutes before I felt well enough to leave and I kept sweating profusely. I was barely able to stay awake as I drove home. Really scary. Anyone have any ideas on ways to prevent this?

Comment

• goes4ever
                          • Sep 2004

wow sorry to hear that, hope you are doing ok now. I get like that when I am on low carbs but it only happens every great while. It does suck and it is scary

Comment

• irongirl

Thanks g4e...I'm good My trainer suggested that I have some BCAA's during cardio to sip on and hopefully prevent it from happening. So I'll try that starting in the morning.

Cardio this am....40 on elliptical (wanted to give my knee a little break) and 20 on stepper.

Trained before I went to work....

Flat DB bench....40 x 7/6/4

DB shoulder press....30 x 6/4/3
                            Haven't done these in FOREVER...I love them

Reverse grip bench (on Smith)....70 x 6/5/4
                            I blew this away last time I did it with the same weight....tonight I just sucked!!!

Close grip pulldowns....120 x 7/6/4
                            Did these for a change...been a long time

BB bent over row....80 x 9

That's it. I felt great and I must say I am looking pretty good A lot of defintion happening now. I love it!!

Comment

• irongirl

I worked last night and did my cardio about an hour after I got off. That sucks I gotta say. 40 min on stepper, 20 min on bike. Slept then from 10:30-4:30- that's really good for me.

Cardio again before work...45 min on stepper. Sipped on BCAA's and felt good- no blood sugar crash. I am working again tonight and will walk outside in the am for cardio cause our gym is closed FOR 4 DAYS!!!! For fuk sakes.

Weight 150 lbs. :headbange

Comment

• goes4ever
                                • Sep 2004

glad to hear the bcaa's worked for you

Comment

Working...