X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LittleMonster

Looking good.Wheels look awesome!

Comment

• irongirl

Thanks LM!! It's the best my legs ever looked I'm hoping the will be an asset when they are judging. I'm so god damn thick thru the waist though- it's like I don't have one! And what trouble I'm having with the lat spreads- geez, I can't seem to hit them right at all When I do, they look awesome. I'm frightened to death I won't do it right during my routine. I changed it so I only have to do one.

Anyway, my day got considerably better after cardio this morning. I felt good and I am getting excited now! Must be the new suit Trained bi's , forearms and legs this evening. THe most enjoyable leg workout I ever had. I guess being 40 lbs lighter might have something to do with that!! I had so much energy.

I'm headed off to the city where the comp is tomorrow morning to get some practice in with my trainer and my partner for the couples division. We haven't even got our routine yet so we got lots of work to do in the next few days. I am so psyched now- it's gonna be a blast!! I'll keep you all updated until the show. And I'll post some pics Sunday night when I get back.

Comment

• goes4ever
        • Sep 2004

that video you sent me was awesome, thank you!!!! will you get another one from this weekend? if so please send it to me.

Comment

• irongirl

I
          that video you sent me was awesome, thank you!!!! will you get another one from this weekend? if so please send it to me.
          Glad you liked it!! My ass looked so HUGE though..lol..a month makes quite the difference I have to say Someone from the heavyweights forum took that and sent it to me, so I am hoping to get another one of this weekend. And of course I'll send it to you!!

Comment

• irongirl

Cardio this morning x 60 minutes on elliptical. Drove into the city later in the a.m. Took 4.5 hours cause I had to stop and pee at every friggin bathroom- (water intake increased this week until Friday). more cardio tonight- 42 min on stepper- blood sugar crashed- gee what a surprise. It's getting really annoying Anyway, I am looking good I have to say. More defined and vascular- I got veins on my chest, abs, groin and biceps- yay!!!

Comment

• BigWilly
              • Sep 2004

GREAT WORK!

It's amazing what we put ourselves through, take pride in it and keep going hun!!

BW
              "Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration...and expectation."

Comment

• goes4ever
                • Sep 2004

not much longer now! getting close to all you have worked 4!

Comment

• irongirl

Thanks BW!! I AM very proud of what I have done I have to say. I think I deserve to be (hope that doesn't sound cocky of me)

Yup, g4e, hard to believe it's almost over. I'll go through thru the "post comp blues" when it's all over! I am however, taking a different approach than last year, so it will be different. And I have a show to prepare for in July, so it's not like I'll be a total slack ass after this is over I'll enjoy a couple days of eating though!!

Here's the link to the show. There are pics there from last year, which was the first time this show was held. This year they expect double the number of competitors and the Expo is bigger and better. I know this seems like nothing compared to the big shows most of you guys have seen/competed in, but I live in a small place, so the population is small and therefore the BB community is very small. However, it is finally getting the recognition it deserves here from the very hard work of certain group of individuals. This show was created mainly so that people could compete and have fun. It IS sanctioned by the CBBF but is not a qualifier.

Comment

• irongirl

Oh, if anyone checks out the online forum from that link, I'm irongirl there too. It won't be hard to find a post by me..lol..

Comment

• PTAaron

Strange, I thought I posted in here last night... but I don't see it...

Good work IG! You're gonna do great. Those thighs are just awesome!!

Comment

• Jester
                        VET
                        • May 2004

w00t... go girl.... make us proud!

Comment

• goes4ever
                          • Sep 2004

2 more days!!!!

Comment

• irongirl

Hey guys!! I am feeling AWESOME!!! I'll fill y'all in later tonight

Comment

• LittleMonster

GO IRONGIRL GO IRONGIRL GO!!! (I suck at cheerleading)

Comment

• future

Almost there!!!

Comment

Working...