JOURNAL: Road to the Western Regionals '05

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stout1
    • Oct 2004

Now thats some vascularity there. Awesome job!

Comment

• irongirl

WOW!!!!! Look at that back...and legs...and abs!!! I could keep going! Awesome job BW! You're gonna look insane. Your vascularity is nuts!

Comment

• goes4ever
        • Sep 2004

looking pretty dayum veiny bro, awesome

Comment

• mpresiv

you're ready right now bro

Comment

• BigWilly
            • Sep 2004

thanks friends...

time to cut back on cardio..keep the diet the same..maybe add in some natty PB...and cruise in....

BW
            "Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration...and expectation."

Comment

• buffness

Great job! What are you going to be doing to dry you out prior to the show(diet wise)?

Comment

• mpresiv

You are at the point of no return bro...lol. Basically all you have left to do is to do the show, the homework has been done and it certainly shows. I'm proud of you B, you are definitely a inspiration for a fellow competitor.

Comment

• TomSizeMore

lookin awesome bro.

funny thing, I noticed you covered your face up in the pic, but there seems to be someone on the side of the fridge that looks like it could be you. hmmmm, I wonder if that's big willy over there?

but again, lookin really good for the show. I can't imagine there would be a guy that would beat you out.

Comment

• BigWilly
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by buffness
                    Great job! What are you going to be doing to dry you out prior to the show(diet wise)?
                    diet really won't be a factor for drying out...

I will drop out certain supps, add in certain supps...and cut water...
                    "Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration...and expectation."

Comment

• BigWilly
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by mpresiv
                      You are at the point of no return bro...lol. Basically all you have left to do is to do the show, the homework has been done and it certainly shows. I'm proud of you B, you are definitely a inspiration for a fellow competitor.
                      thanks man, means a lot.

Originally posted by TomSizeMore
                      lookin awesome bro.

funny thing, I noticed you covered your face up in the pic, but there seems to be someone on the side of the fridge that looks like it could be you. hmmmm, I wonder if that's big willy over there?

but again, lookin really good for the show. I can't imagine there would be a guy that would beat you out.
                      thanks bro

no that's my brother on the fridge

BW

Comment

• Bellina

Originally posted by BigWilly
                        that rocks! thanks buff....I get so sick of hearing about my legs...finally someone notices something else, lol...j/k
                        my vote goes to the muscle you're not showing. But then again I think you've gotten your fair share of compliments there too. :flute:

Comment

• BigWilly
                          • Sep 2004

LOL

Comment

• buffness

didn't know you were working with pudge. Understood

Comment

• Bellina

Originally posted by buffness
                              didn't know you were working with pudge. Understood
                              He's the man!

Comment

• buffness

heard the name plenty of times, but don't know to much about him. Does he have a site?

Comment

Working...