Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigWilly
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by buffness
    heard the name plenty of times, but don't know to much about him. Does he have a site?
    no he doesn't have a site...

but we will be working together in the future on a new site that will be up soon.

BW
    "Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration...and expectation."

Comment

• buffness

Originally posted by BigWilly
      no he doesn't have a site...

but we will be working together in the future on a new site that will be up soon.

BW
      Make sure to get a good admin

Comment

• BigWilly
        • Sep 2004

MERRY XMASS to all and to all a GOODNIGHT
        "Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration...and expectation."

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

holy crap..........nice Tree!

Comment

• irongirl

Holy fuk

Comment

• BigWilly
              • Sep 2004

hehe
              thanks

Comment

• buffness

Well fuck...what does it feel like knowing you won already lol?

Comment

• BigWilly
                  • Sep 2004

hey now, let's not get ahead of ourselves...don't tell me that or I'll end up at Taco Bell tonight.

thanks bro, I appreciate the vote of confidence...

BW

Comment

• mpresiv

LMAO!!!!! I was thinking the same thing. If I looked like that I'd be kicking it on the sofa until the show came around. Shit you already got it in the bag...lmao

Comment

• buffness

well my theory is you got to believe your that good, because if you don't, no one else will. I've never competed, but would like to think I would one day

Comment

• BigWilly
                        • Sep 2004

well my theory is you got to believe your that good, because if you don't, no one else will. I've never competed, but would like to think I would one day
                        that's a good point bro!! and I need to work on that a bit...

if you want to compete...you can, no doubt...just have to committ and follow through...and you have some good support here behind you

lol, mpresiv!:headbange

Comment

• buffness

Originally posted by BigWilly
                          that's a good point bro!! and I need to work on that a bit...

if you want to compete...you can, no doubt...just have to committ and follow through...and you have some good support here behind you

lol, mpresiv!:headbange
                          I need another 50lbs before I feel good enough to compete lol

Comment

• BigWilly
                            • Sep 2004

well, 2 yrs and you'll be there.

Comment

• MaNiaK1027

WOW! Freaking amazing! I just got on to this thread now.....hey BW, do you have any advice for a young guy who has never competed? Would you be able to point me in the direction for contest dieting? I am in the NY area and I need big help with dieting for a contest as the thought alone freaks me out and I dont have the cash for a Chris Aceto's, DC's, or any other high end nutritionist. My only hope is getting a Chris Aceto book for cheap or looking into John O' Reagan who does the diet and training for Capriese Murray, a NY PRO, but I am sure he is freaking expensive. No matter what though nothing will hold me back from doing a comp in the SPRING time. Thanks.

Comment

• BigWilly
                                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by MaNiaK1027
                                WOW! Freaking amazing! I just got on to this thread now.....hey BW, do you have any advice for a young guy who has never competed? Would you be able to point me in the direction for contest dieting? I am in the NY area and I need big help with dieting for a contest as the thought alone freaks me out and I dont have the cash for a Chris Aceto's, DC's, or any other high end nutritionist. My only hope is getting a Chris Aceto book for cheap or looking into John O' Reagan who does the diet and training for Capriese Murray, a NY PRO, but I am sure he is freaking expensive. No matter what though nothing will hold me back from doing a comp in the SPRING time. Thanks.
                                Thanks bro.

Any questions, just ask!

BW

Comment

Working...