Official Las Vegas 2007 Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironmaidn

OMG, OMG...all the pics are soo cool! Thanks for sharing! I wish I could have been there with my mmx/muscle culture family! You all look AWESOME!

Comment

• ironmaidn

[QUOTE=eVolution]I don't have the best pictures in the world, but this is what I have.

I edited a few pics so there's about 5 that look brighter and better than others.

I look fat in all of mine...ugh.

Hope you enjoy.

Okay - WHO is this guy? (not talking about EVO either). I would have never left his booth!!!

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
        Ha, I remember this day. This was before Andy got excited and wet his pants when he first saw the boys. I swear he almost humped Seths leg like a dog in heat. :ridinghor

Comment

• eVolution

[QUOTE=ironmaidn]
          Originally posted by eVolution
          I don't have the best pictures in the world, but this is what I have.

I edited a few pics so there's about 5 that look brighter and better than others.

I look fat in all of mine...ugh.

Hope you enjoy.

Okay - WHO is this guy? (not talking about EVO either). I would have never left his booth!!!
          That's pro wrestler John Cena. Ask Ima, I flipped out when I saw him lol. I've always thought he was hott so when I saw he was at the expo, meeting him was #1 on my to do list, lol. I will never forget that day.

Comment

• ironmaidn

Pro wrestler like Hulk Hogan stuff or regular olympic wrestling? Never heard of him. Thank u for brighten my day with that shot! Love his cleft in his chin!!!

Comment

• Sadie

ya cena is sooooo gorgeous i wish i had gotten a pic with him we just came from the gym there was no way lol

Comment

• TunaBoat

How tall are you guys that went? Yeah random question I know.

Comment

• Sadie

5'7 here

Comment

• Squatch

5'11"

Comment

• KajedAnimal

5'7" I know short....

Comment

• Sadie

my phone camera is shit apparently these are the only decent shots i got and they still kinda suck lol sorry

so...much...pink...

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by ironmaidn
                          Pro wrestler like Hulk Hogan stuff or regular olympic wrestling? Never heard of him. Thank u for brighten my day with that shot! Love his cleft in his chin!!!
                          **Ahem** Pro wrestler. Ima posted a shot with him as well, I guess you missed it. Oh, you need to learn to use the "quote" button because when you quoted me it didn't come out right.

BTW, I'm 5'10 / 5'11

Comment

• CathyFlora

I did not see John Cena...must have left too early or something...but there is always next year...and I will try to hump his leg!

Comment

• TunaBoat

Originally posted by eVolution
                              **Ahem** Pro wrestler. Ima posted a shot with him as well, I guess you missed it. Oh, you need to learn to use the "quote" button because when you quoted me it didn't come out right.

BTW, I'm 5'10 / 5'11
                              Pro wrestler? sorry but that is far from the truth he is an actor that is a great entertainer playing a wrestler.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by TunaBoat
                                Pro wrestler? sorry but that is far from the truth he is an actor that is a great entertainer playing a wrestler.
                                very true but he is...mmmmmmm who the hell cares what we call him lol

Comment

Working...