Official Las Vegas 2007 Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Donkey

That's like a chef putting in tons and ton of work for this amazing dish but then when you have it, it tastes like crap. Respect, yeah. Do I like it, no. IMO GNARLY

Comment

• eVolution

How do women end up looking like that???

Comment

• Squatch

testosterone

Comment

• antihero
          • Jul 2007

i can't believe i missed all you guys being here and having what looks like a hell of a time, mark my words, we're all partying out here next olympia.

i was on my way to the expo one day and i got pulled over and given a $190 ticket for a U-turn. he made me sit there for 45mins while he checked that i owned the car and my insurance and registration were valid. fucking idiot. by that time and commute time i only woulda been able to be at the expo for like an hour and i got pissed and just went home cause i was already broke in-between jobs and that made it worse.

on a lighter note, i just nailed an interview at GNC and they're training me immediately for management, and i start friday, so i should finally be able to pay my bills.

sorry thats way off topic, i just had to rant.

Comment

• Mosami

Originally posted by antihero
            i can't believe i missed all you guys being here and having what looks like a hell of a time, mark my words, we're all partying out here next olympia.

i was on my way to the expo one day and i got pulled over and given a $190 ticket for a U-turn. he made me sit there for 45mins while he checked that i owned the car and my insurance and registration were valid. fucking idiot. by that time and commute time i only woulda been able to be at the expo for like an hour and i got pissed and just went home cause i was already broke in-between jobs and that made it worse.

on a lighter note, i just nailed an interview at GNC and they're training me immediately for management, and i start friday, so i should finally be able to pay my bills.

sorry thats way off topic, i just had to rant.
            ACK!! That would turn me off on going and spending any money at the expo, I am sorry about the ticket. Congratulations on landing the job though!

Comment

• antihero
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Mosami
              ACK!! That would turn me off on going and spending any money at the expo, I am sorry about the ticket. Congratulations on landing the job though!
              yeah, and between not having a job and having bills to pay, i was just gonna go and pick up all the free samples and take pictures of the pros and such. but then i was just really pissed off that the fucker wasted my time and is costing me a piss load of money.

And thank god for the job.

Comment

• RaptorMkII

Congrats on the job antihero!

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by Seth
                  We were laughing at one of the funniest things I have ever heard. EVER.

My wife was taking the pics in most of these.

The beauty of the bro hug will never be captured on film. It may have happened naturally if you hags had not run your mouth about it incessantly, but we could not allow such a thing to fall into the hands of you and your ilk.
                  Whatever it was must have been absolutely hysterical, neither of you look like you can breathe at all.

I saw the new pic of your wife, good one. I was kinda hoping to see a couple from Vegas though. I was really looking forward to meeting her, looks like you guys had an awesome time though. Did she enjoy it or was she as freaked out by the weirdness between you and Tim as the rest of us are?

Dude, the wedding is in a few months, I WILL get a picture of the bro hug there. Count on it.

Originally posted by Aaron
                  Yeah, when I think "manly drinks" the first thing I think of after Jack Daniels and Jim Beam is Strawberry Daiquiri... right after that is Appletini.
                  LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Or midori.....

Comment

• antihero
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by RaptorMkII
                    Congrats on the job antihero!

thank you

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by QueenB
                      Whatever it was must have been absolutely hysterical, neither of you look like you can breathe at all.

I saw the new pic of your wife, good one. I was kinda hoping to see a couple from Vegas though. I was really looking forward to meeting her, looks like you guys had an awesome time though. Did she enjoy it or was she as freaked out by the weirdness between you and Tim as the rest of us are?

Dude, the wedding is in a few months, I WILL get a picture of the bro hug there. Count on it.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Or midori.....
                      Oh Emily, those two were laughing like there was no tomorrow. I even asked Karen what was so funny and she was just as clueless as I was.

Seth did scare his wife a few times with his jokes and dark humor, you should have seen the expressions on her face lol. She even started to walk away at one point she look so terrified, LMFAO.

Comment

• QueenB

Oh I can imagine. Those two have a twisted sense of humor and a shared brain so there's no telling what the hell they were laughing at.

I really admire Jess, anyone who can live day in and day out with Seth has to be a champ. Same goes for Tim's fiancee and his cat, T. Takes a totally different kind of person to deal with those two on a daily basis and not want to shoot everyone around you and then turn the gun on yourself. LOL....

I have a quick request from those of you that know Joseph...I'm trying to get all these links in an email for him to see the pics from Vegas but I'm sure I'll miss a couple. If you have him on your myspace, would you mind please sending him a comment or two with a couple pics so he gets to see them as well. Since the connection is so slow out there he hasn't had time to come over here and join so he's going to miss some of this and he's asked several times how everything went.

Thanks guys

Comment

• Squatch

My wife is a doll, and I don't deserve her. There's no denying that. As for weirdness between Tim and I, that's something you weirdos cooked up.

Comment

• QueenB

Umm, no, it's not. I've gotten so many texts telling me about the weird moments you two share, from saying the same thing at the same time all the way down to having the same damn pillows (size and number) on your beds. Freaks....

So you guys know, I've linked Joseph to these pics but I dont know how well they will pull up out there so I'm doing an album on my MS so he can go there and see them as well and not have to copy and paste each link. If you've got pics you'd like to share, send them my way and I'll toss them in there. Just trying to make sure our boy out in the sandbox gets to enjoy all of these as well.

And Seth, she's obviously great but, in all seriousness, I disagree about the not deserving her, she's as lucky as you are.

Comment

• Squatch

Comment

• PTAaron

Originally posted by Squatch
                                My wife is a doll, and I don't deserve her. There's no denying that. As for weirdness between Tim and I, that's something you weirdos cooked up.
                                Yeah... I was wondering how she puts up with you

Comment

Working...