X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruci
    Vet
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Irish420
    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• matbla

good god what is up

Comment

• Tbizzle

Originally posted by IRON37
        I think you should get a tat of a mountain with a fat viking chick exploding out of it like a volcano with blood pouring from her nipples as a miniature eddie van halen plays a solo on a lightning bolt made from the souls of the ultimate warriors victims
        yeah get that, and put it on your lower back. Placement is key.

Comment

• matbla

bull all reap i want something like this for tkd it will be small
          Attached Files

Comment

• matbla

what next it shit flying around here
            i guess no one will help me on my topic's

Comment

• Hugemidget
              • May 2007

matt, no matter what anyone says, your gonna disagree. It looks like you know what you want (yin-yang) so go see the tattoo artist and decide the final design with him.
              POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• matbla

o.k i like yinyang and i am happy your wrong again

Comment

• Hugemidget
                  • May 2007

wagawagawagawagawaga
                  POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• matbla

o boy your having fun making fun of other ..
                    take the time to make fun of your self
                    and you might feel better
                    pick on someone in your town

Comment

• USNCTT
                      VET
                      • Aug 2006

Ok for one ppl are giving you a hard time because of how you react to what they are saying. If you dont react like it really bothers you or try to burn then back in anger they will leave you alone. The key here is that we all kid around and that we all like to have fun. No one really takes the others bullshit comments seriously. I mean you should see some of the stuff OLY and HugeM say in the shout box to one another. But they know that they are just messin with eachother and they are good friends. You got to just let things roll off your back Matt. Huge Midget was just trying to give you some advice in his post about you going to the artist. He could see that you were getting upset by the comments and basically he was saying that you should end this thread since its not going anywhere and you seem to have an idea of what you want. Also you seem to be getting upset.

From USNCTT

Comment

• Hugemidget
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by USNCTT
                        Ok for one ppl are giving you a hard time because of how you react to what they are saying. If you dont react like it really bothers you or try to burn then back in anger they will leave you alone. The key here is that we all kid around and that we all like to have fun. No one really takes the others bullshit comments seriously. I mean you should see some of the stuff OLY and HugeM say in the shout box to one another. But they know that they are just messin with eachother and they are good friends. You got to just let things roll off your back Matt. Huge Midget was just trying to give you some advice in his post about you going to the artist. He could see that you were getting upset by the comments and basically he was saying that you should end this thread since its not going anywhere and you seem to have an idea of what you want. Also you seem to be getting upset.

From USNCTT
                        thank you!
                        POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• matbla

thank you for letting them say shit about me
                          i not upset it is you thatmakes people sick you do not help all you say is ,go get it. get what ?
                          and you find it and stuff like that if you answer people topic with a real answer
                          sometime you might get lots of love or respect or treat people in a good way they might like you more ,, just talking good sence for all o.k and you all try not to piss people off and they might like you more. you know if you post a topic for help would you like to be piss off??
                          ??? just asking

Comment

• Hugemidget
                            • May 2007

oh and for the record, when Oly says those mean things to me in the shout box, it hurts man
                            POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Ching
                              Vet
                              • Oct 2005

From Ching

X

Comment

• matbla

your right hugemidget it sure hurts i wish we could all get along help each other and have some real fun instead or war and the site will go better i hate being put down or pissed on do you like that??

Comment

Working...