X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rajincajun
    Vet
    • May 2007

Weight Issue

I have been dieting now for about 4 months. When I say diet I mean just very clean no junk. I lost about 6lbs give or take but now I'm trying to stop the lost and can't seem to. The weight keeps dropping.

I have not done cardo in 3 months because of my knee. I have added a lot of junk to my diet but still it's not helping much. I've increased my intake but can eat only so much in a day and because of the type of work I do I don't get to have a real good square meal in for lunch.

I think from the lower intake for such a long period my stomach has shrunk making it very hard to put down a full meal from what I can tell.

Any suggestions on how to at least stop the weight drop?
    48? It's only the beginning.
    In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

ITS SUMMER TIME BRO... HARD TO PUT WEIGHT ON FOR ANYONE
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

due to your work schedule thats a toughy but i would throw in some shakes every 2 or 3 hours when you can or eat some of those quick tuna and cracker sandwhiches to get some food in your system

Comment

• Rajincajun
        Vet
        • May 2007

Heard that Black. I'm sweating all the time here in the south its a bitch as you know.

Does anyone carry shakes around in their car? Any suggestions on how I can do this with the heat and such? What about carrying food that should be hot?

I think I need to find away to keep food with me while driving, it's hard to have hot and cold stuff at the same time. could carry a small ice chest but dam every day?

Need to rethink. If anyone does a lot of driving and has some tips on how to keep food with you please advise.
        48? It's only the beginning.
        In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• black7
          Vet
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Rajincajun
          Heard that Black. I'm sweating all the time here in the south its a bitch as you know.

Does anyone carry shakes around in their car? Any suggestions on how I can do this with the heat and such? What about carrying food that should be hot?

I think I need to find away to keep food with me while driving, it's hard to have hot and cold stuff at the same time. could carry a small ice chest but dam every day?

Need to rethink. If anyone does a lot of driving and has some tips on how to keep food with you please advise.
          yea only thing would be a cooler man... i know that shit gunna get old too... or maybe canned tuna with the flip lids and a plactic fork?

personally i dont even eat shakes so i dunno... seem like the would make u sick in heat... maybe carry the powder and stop at gas station and get a cold water and have it like that?

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

I DONT "EAT" SHAKES EITHER...I DRINK EM

Comment

• Vegas Kid

I think they make coolers that plug into your cig lighter. You could use that to keep food cold while you drive.

Pretty much anything in a can can live in the car. Canned soup, Chef boy rd, tuna, canned chicken, beef jerky,etc.

Just walk down the aisle of your store and check it out....

Comment

• black7
                Vet
                • Feb 2007

Comment

• black7
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                  I DONT "EAT" SHAKES EITHER...I DRINK EM
                  SAME DIF

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
                  Chef boy rd
                  lmao

Comment

• JrMaFia
                    BANNED for being a JETS fan
                    • Oct 2007

cook ur chicken the night before and weight it out and put in tupperwares. For carbs use rice cold or brown rice cakes
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                    Cassidy: Crue!
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                    Cassidy: Def Lep!
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Joe0690
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

eat a couple big ass meals to the point u want to puke when ever u have time it should stretch ur stomach back out for ur regular meals and the extra cals from the big meals once or twice a week will help keep weight on

Comment

• black7
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Joe0690
                        eat a couple big ass meals to the point u want to puke when ever u have time it should stretch ur stomach back out for ur regular meals and the extra cals from the big meals once or twice a week will help keep weight on
                        i thought the whole stomach stretch thing was a myth???

Comment

• tacosupreem

buy some mrp's that's what I gotta do

Comment

• Joe0690
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

i dunno if it achually stretches the stomach but i know that i can eat alot more and get hungrier more often when i do that

Comment

• rippedfreak
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2005

its probably just temporary

Comment

Working...