Clear All
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

My home State

JOB - URINE TEST

(I sure would like to know who wrote this one! They deserve a HUGE pat
    on the back!)

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me.
    I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
    In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test
    with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the
    distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because
    I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no
    problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other
    hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their butt, doing
    drugs, while I work. .. . . Can you imagine how much money the state
    would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance
    check? Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. I
    hope you all will pass it along. . . Something has to change in this
    country -- and soon!
  • DADAWG
    Vet
    • May 2004

OUTSTANDING idea imo . if you have money for drugs you dont need assistance.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Cruci
      Vet
      • Nov 2006

I agree with you on this one bro.

I also think that we should just promote abortions. Seriously, the cost of an abortion is much less than paying for at least 18 years of welfare. I am tired of these ghetto trash/trailer trash assholes having a dozen kids and expecting me to pay for them. Welfare should go to those who need it (like the guy working 12 hour days and barely scraping by.) I am for helping those who help themselves. Fuck the lazy, let them starve to death. I couldn't care less.
      Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by zeke
        JOB - URINE TEST

(I sure would like to know who wrote this one! They deserve a HUGE pat
        on the back!)

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me.
        I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
        In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test
        with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the
        distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because
        I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no
        problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other
        hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their butt, doing
        drugs, while I work. .. . . Can you imagine how much money the state
        would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance
        check? Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. I
        hope you all will pass it along. . . Something has to change in this
        country -- and soon!
        Agree x 875

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
          • May 2007

bump for this

Comment

• Trapology
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Cruci

I also think that we should just promote abortions. Seriously, the cost of an abortion is much less than paying for at least 18 years of welfare. I am tired of these ghetto trash/trailer trash assholes having a dozen kids and expecting me to pay for them. Welfare should go to those who need it (like the guy working 12 hour days and barely scraping by.) I am for helping those who help themselves. Fuck the lazy, let them starve to death. I couldn't care less.
            Untill just recently I was against abortions.

But i took a look at my own life due to something that happened to me about a month ago.

What happened was so devastating to me emotionally that I seriously sat back for a minute and asked myself the question would I be better off if i never existed.

A lot of people dont understand that the person u arnt aborting has to grow up and form their own thoughts and views to, and I personally would rather see a child aborted then have them grow up to realize what i realized a month ago.

And thats just one personal opinion i formed on abortion that made me pull a 180 on my stance. This isant to mention all the corrupt foster homes on other things that exist where children are abused and tourtured. Or the children that grow up with their crack head parents and live a horrible quality of life.

And as far as welfare goes, i agree it shouldnt exist period, but at the same time there are a select few IMO that should be able to benefit from it. There should be come kind of much stricter process that goes on when selecting people who qualify for government aid
            Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Kujhac
              • Oct 2007

It's just nature that the survival of the fittest occurs for those that are strong and work towards surviving on their own.

However, I do believe that those who are working hard and doing everything they can to survive and make ends meet should be helped.

Family is one thing, which I firmly believe in, but handouts to those who wish to exploit a system based on their laziness, race, a combination of those or whatnot should not be supported.

I know some will say, "well we don't have a family" or "daddy left us" and such.

I have a daughter and a son. The son finally saw the light and took care of his own. The daughter, I'm still training. She has issues. Many issues. But the bottom line I preach to her is that her son is her world. She matters not so much more because of her bringing him into this world. The focus is on her five year old. We've let it be known that the grandson will be raised correctly and taken care of regardless of her "needs".

We love her because she is our daughter. But since she's brought a child into this world, she is not the only one who needs assistance. Some here know what I've been dealing with over the last five years. She MUST accept responsibility or be left to deal with life on her own. This should include the leeches that expect handouts for their indiscretions.

The bottom line to me is this. Work and work extremely hard to achieve your personal goals. Do not expect others to support your existence. Essentially, you reap what you sow.

The fabric of America has deteriorated due to the loss of a family hierarchy and their teachings. I see Mexican (what I assume to be) illegal immigrants working hard and mowing yards to make a life for their wives and kids. Then I look at people who expect the government to use taxed monies to support the lazy, unmotivated people. Who do I respect? It's obvious regardless of race.

Do I believe that illegal aliens should reap any benefits from Social Security, or not paying their fair share of taxes? Absolutely not.

The bottom line for me is this:

Work hard, study hard and achieve your own destiny during your time on this earth.
              There will be trials and tribulations for us all.

Don't expect your hard working brethren to support you and yours existence.

Comment

• zeke
                Vet
                • May 2005

Originally posted by Cruci

Yep, China and Japan have had harsh penalties for years about this issue, but not America. We'll let the tax payers deal with it.

I pay $1629.00 a month child support, work 10.5 hrs at one job and 4 hrs. at another Monday through Friday. Do you honestly think our government gives one squart of shit about me or how I live. Ex-wives can be drug addicts, but i WONT GET ON THAT SOAP BOX. If you guys want to copy and paste this please do (the Thread) and sent it to every news paper you can. If I have top pay they should have to piss!!!

Comment

• black7
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nigbo
                  Untill just recently I was against abortions.

But i took a look at my own life due to something that happened to me about a month ago.

What happened was so devastating to me emotionally that I seriously sat back for a minute and asked myself the question would I be better off if i never existed.

A lot of people dont understand that the person u arnt aborting has to grow up and form their own thoughts and views to, and I personally would rather see a child aborted then have them grow up to realize what i realized a month ago.

And thats just one personal opinion i formed on abortion that made me pull a 180 on my stance. This isant to mention all the corrupt foster homes on other things that exist where children are abused and tourtured. Or the children that grow up with their crack head parents and live a horrible quality of life.

And as far as welfare goes, i agree it shouldnt exist period, but at the same time there are a select few IMO that should be able to benefit from it. There should be come kind of much stricter process that goes on when selecting people who qualify for government aid
                  My parents are addicted to crack and I came out just fine.. i agree with Kuj... its survival of the fittest... i got off my ass and done something with myself instrad of sitting around feeling sorry for myself... as far as the abortion issue... i dont have an opinion... i wont pry into to much on what happned in your life... but i pray that its so bad that you are questioning your importance in life... everyone has a purpose here on earth... not going to get spiritual and all... but you are here for a reason bro... enjoy it..
                  Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

drug testing for welfare will never happen..crime will raise and to much caos will occur..wouldnt mind seeing it, but it'll never happen

Comment

• Thate
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

PM me bro

Comment

• Trapology
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by black7
                        My parents are addicted to crack and I came out just fine.. i agree with Kuj... its survival of the fittest... i got off my ass and done something with myself instrad of sitting around feeling sorry for myself... as far as the abortion issue... i dont have an opinion... i wont pry into to much on what happned in your life... but i pray that its so bad that you are questioning your importance in life... everyone has a purpose here on earth... not going to get spiritual and all... but you are here for a reason bro... enjoy it..
                        The point of what I said wasnt to bring attention to myself. It was just an example that just so happened to deal with a real life situation.

Even if the parents are "bad" and try to do the right thing and put the child up adoption or something theres just so much more that goes into it in regaurds to the child itself that needs to be taken into considering
                        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Cruci
                          Vet
                          • Nov 2006

The point of what I said wasnt to bring attention to myself. It was just an example that just so happened to deal with a real life situation.

Even if the parents are "bad" and try to do the right thing and put the child up adoption or something theres just so much more that goes into it in regaurds to the child itself that needs to be taken into considering
                          Did you get my pm yesterday?
                          Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

Working...