• Sadie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Comment

• blk99xtreme

oh shit...game over.

Comment

• ZERKER

Originally posted by Sadie
        if they thought i was a guy that just proves that your fag friends havent seen a woman in a while... prison? or just used to looking at the back of your head?

LOL....Ouch.....Zerker

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
          .pincho man as in bar-b -q dude??..lol

Yup..the dude in the bbq truck...use to post up by miami velvet a minute ago..jesus christ are u missing out, on a side note,imma post pics tomorrow sandy man..those are cute pics of scotty boy, oo I mean,cute pics of u sweety, u look femiMEN(I mean feminem)..cough cough..:excuse me:....ooo god is this gonna be dreadful for u...I would seriously kill myself if I get leaner than u after all the drugs ur taking/drugs I'm taking....goodluk hun

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

"Wtf??Its 4 aclock in the morning gurls..ok fine(ripped whispers) stay here Mel"

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ZERKER
              LOL....Ouch.....Zerker
              Hehe..WTF..ur a chick???I shouldve known after seeing ur little chunky fone pic of u...hehe...hehe...hehe...hehe...ok enough of this cigarette, I'm going inside, hehe...hehe

Comment

• USNCTT
                VET
                • Aug 2006

holy fuck..!!!

you win...easily..he'll never be as lean as you are right now nor be as muscular...poor Rippedfag..lololol!!

son, u got some work to do.
                Man are you kidding those pics dont show shit. Anyone can pinch their shoulder blades together and pop out there traps like that and in the first pic I can see more of her tat around her arm than anything else. Now I know this girl is lean and mean but I think your just kissing ass lol cuz those pics are too dark to see anything. I cant wait to see the ones scotty takes cuz they will do her justice. RIP rippedfag. This shit is gonna be the ownage of the century. I am not taking anything away from sadie when i made the comments because I have seen other pics and I know how she has looked, just saying they arent good pics and that Oly is a kiss ass lol. But I still love ya Oly
                Last edited by USNCTT; 12-01-2008, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                  I would seriously kill myself if I get leaner than u
                  thankfully i doubt you will ever have to see that theory being tested cause we all know you are fucked and hoping i break my leg or something just so your odds go up

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by USNCTT
                    Man are you kidding those pics dont show shit. Anyone can pinch their shoulder blades together and pop out there traps like that and in the first pic I can see more of her tat around her arm than anything else. Now I know this girl is lean and mean but I think your just kissing ass lol cuz those pics are too dark to see anything. I cant wait to see the ones scotty takes cuz they will do her justice. RIP rippedfag. This shit is gonna be the ownage of the century. I am not taking anything away from sadie when i made the comments because I have seen other pics and I know how she has looked, just saying they arent good pics and that Oly is a kiss ass lol. But I still love ya Oly
                    i never said they were GOOD pics.. im using this shitty blackberry cam phone which is all i have at the moment.. i was trying to get some natty light so it didnt look like i was taking pics in the dark LOL scott said he will take some pics of me before i have to go to work so they will prolly be posted when i get to work and have a second. not sure they will be much better darkness wise though since this would be the same camera being used tomorrow.. hopefully its a sunny day so its a little better..

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                      ...hehe...hehe...hehe...hehe...ok enough of this cigarette, I'm going inside, hehe...hehe
                      You are one strange dude.

Comment

• USNCTT
                        VET
                        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Sadie
                        i never said they were GOOD pics.. im using this shitty blackberry cam phone which is all i have at the moment.. i was trying to get some natty light so it didnt look like i was taking pics in the dark LOL scott said he will take some pics of me before i have to go to work so they will prolly be posted when i get to work and have a second. not sure they will be much better darkness wise though since this would be the same camera being used tomorrow.. hopefully its a sunny day so its a little better..
                        LoL I have a blackberry and yes they do take shitty pics. Its all good though we all know what you are working with from previous pics. Hopefully you will get some up that do all that hard work of yours justice.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by USNCTT
                          I was impressed with her muscle tone ..yes and size for a chick..she has more muscle than some of the guys here.

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

those pics actually show quite a bit when you compare them to the fat pocket on the back of ripped's neck or buffalo hump as some folks call it.

Comment

• USNCTT
                              VET
                              • Aug 2006

I was impressed with her muscle tone ..yes and size for a chick..she has more muscle than some of the guys here.
                              I know man I am just messing with you. We all know what she is working with for the most part and she does have good size for a female or male. I'm ready for scottys pics. Rf should be sweating bullets based on what Sadie has posted so far. I can't wait for this massacre!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Thate
                                those pics actually show quite a bit when you compare them to the fat pocket on the back of ripped's neck or buffalo hump as some folks call it.
                                baaaaaaahahahahhahahahahaaa

Comment

Working...