the bet with Rippedfag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HugelyGifted

Originally posted by Sadie
    you really need more realistic stories... and insults.. and typing/speaking skills.. first off.. are these 6 chicks out of highschool yet? if so they are losers to associate with you.. im soooo manly you would drop your shit if i ever went slummin and allowed you to touch my shoe.. and god damn.. go back to school you sound so ignorant your posts kinda turn my stomach. have fun at prom or whereever the fuck you are going with your kiddies. allll talk little boy.. i love guys like you.. so much more fun to rip the balls off the arrogant ones
    prom...LMAO!!

RF's lingo is a bit rediculous....but thats what happens when you roll "5 deep" with "G-Unit" i guess...

guess us "crackers" dont understand the thug life...lol

Comment

• blk99xtreme

ripped is great...saying that he cant talk yet continues to post and then post again an hour later last night.....and who cares when you start...dec 1st..... RIGHT NOW if you're smart...only the pics on march 1st will count, START NOW ripped!! ( and that means get your diet and training and rest down to a tee RIGHT FU**ING away!!) ...idoits, i swear...

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

Uggh...last night couldn't have been any better...oo happy T day...its funny cuz it doesn't take much to send a little message on my fone but anyways, yes Sadie I'm in high school, not in the right state of mind to be argueing right now, going to the fams to eat some breast....AAAAGAIN(and I thought last night was enough), monday I will start the gym, wednesday I will get my blood checked and the 15 we start...

Sorry for the drinking and texting last night, at least I don't forget about my peepsu all should feel privilidged

Sorry you alls life sux:/i live in miami, with beautiful people, beautiful surroundings, beautiful lifestyle..glad to share it with u in your boring little worlds

Comment

• Sadie

well im starting on time i just figured you might not wanna screw yourself out of 2 weeks of progress.. i have a feeling you might need that extra time.. good luck reguardless i dont care when you start as long as you post some pics march 1st

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Sadie
            well im starting on time i just figured you might not wanna screw yourself out of 2 weeks of progress.. i have a feeling you might need that extra time.. good luck reguardless i dont care when you start as long as you post some pics march 1st
            Wait wait wait, we need pics to start with! This is a comp on who gets more shredded!!full body pics, shit I might even throw in an extra sexy pic in there for you fine folks

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Yea time stamp pics, with that days newspaper date clearly visible...none of this pics from back when sadie was 250 lbs! and ripped was even more outta shape from 3 years ago.... gotta be legit pics from Dec 1st.

Comment

• Sadie

thats fine ill have scott take some on the 1st and ill write the date across my abs

those will be the last pics til the end though i dont believe in showing my hand
                Last edited by Guest; 11-27-2008, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                  Wait wait wait, we need pics to start with! This is a comp on who gets more shredded!!full body pics, shit I might even throw in an extra sexy pic in there for you fine folks
                  if you wanna help us all out just put a bag over your head

Comment

• ZERKER

Heres a pic of Rippedfag and his "Niggas"....these boys from his Miami crew....These boys from your "Hood" ha .Shit they Must be afterall u a hardcore "G"right...Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa............Z

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ZERKER
                      Heres a pic of Rippedfag and his "Niggas"....these boys from his Miami crew....These boys from your "Hood" ha .Shit they Must be afterall u a hardcore "G"right...Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa............Z
                      U know wat Zerker, I can't see the pic on my fone(for some reason,I usually do)but cuz I'm hypnotized by amber right now lemme tell u that nothing beats ur little wanna be swole, ghetto vibing, gyno looking,nolva needing avi...it depresses me hearing some of u trying to diss me and talk about cycle this and cycle that...homie, wat cycle u niggas hitting cuz if u need me to hit a nigga up on some real deal human grade shit, I got u niggas...daaAamn..to start off, I got enough nolva in the crib to pregnate 75 woman..wats ur addy cuz imma send u samples on the house..on top of that, don't try me when I look,feel, and fuk the finest bitches around.. PM me son..like u have before... u'll need it.... do u, and I'll do me Brotha!(Remember that) ...............................HeHe

Comment

• ZERKER

U know wat Zerker, I can't see the pic on my fone(for some reason,I usually do)but cuz I'm hypnotized by amber right now lemme tell u that nothing beats ur little wanna be swole, ghetto vibing, gyno looking,nolva needing avi...it depresses me hearing some of u trying to diss me and talk about cycle this and cycle that...homie, wat cycle u niggas hitting cuz if u need me to hit a nigga up on some real deal human grade shit, I got u niggas...daaAamn..to start off, I got enough nolva in the crib to pregnate 75 woman..wats ur addy cuz imma send u samples on the house..on top of that, don't try me when I look,feel, and fuk the finest bitches around.. PM me son..like u have before... u'll need it.... do u, and I'll do me Brotha!(Remember that) ...............................HeHe
                        Yhe dru dat man...i do have some gyno...LOL...BTW im hitting no cycle bro,,,im too fat for that,,,,just cjeck out my pic man,,,,,.....I dont think any Nolva will help this this shit dude,i too far gone man,,,,,oh yeh ill PM u my addy maybe we can have a beer...........Z

Comment

• Thate
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

honestly..you have a more powerful cycle than me in this case(cut cycle)...your defenitely chopping me up in gear,
                          How is this so? You are going to be on tren and test, sadie takes eq and primo.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Thate
                            How is this so? You are going to be on tren and test, sadie takes eq and primo.
                            2 words!! DNP and CLEN....nuff said

Comment

• rippedfreak
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2005

regardless im not making that an excuse but just amking it known

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

lmfao,,youre going against a chick and ur making all all these excuses?

Comment

Working...