FREE privacy software you should really install....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruci
    Vet
    • Nov 2006

FREE privacy software you should really install....

Big Brother likes to watch every move you do on the net, we all know that. Not only that, but spammers and people of similar shitheadedness like to see what you look at to sell shit to you. I am not condoning criminal behavior at all, but as an American I enjoy and choose to exercise my right to privacy. Well there is some free software that you can download to help fight back.

Check this out!

Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.
  • JrMaFia
    BANNED for being a JETS fan
    • Oct 2007

Will this stop warner borhters and stuff from tracking me downloading torrents i already got letters twice to my house to stop downloading lol
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
    Cassidy: Crue!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
    Cassidy: Def Lep!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• stunner69
      VET
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
      Will this stop warner borhters and stuff from tracking me downloading torrents i already got letters twice to my house to stop downloading lol
      holy shit, lol. Didnt know they did that.
      Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• OKMEDIC
        • Oct 2007

Yeah, Disney sent a girl I know a bunch of legal paperwork saying that they were going to sue her or some crap. They said her IP was downloading movies. She doesn't even own a computer.
        The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• JrMaFia
          • Oct 2007

yea i was downloading torrents and apparently they track this kind of stuff
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• Cruci
            Vet
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by OKMEDIC
            Yeah, Disney sent a girl I know a bunch of legal paperwork saying that they were going to sue her or some crap. They said her IP was downloading movies. She doesn't even own a computer.
            Does she have a modem running internet at her house?
            Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• JrMaFia
              • Oct 2007

i would imagine with wireless networks it is hard to prove this kid of stuff in todays day and age.

Comment

• OKMEDIC
                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Cruci
                Does she have a modem running internet at her house?
                No, she doesn't make enough money to even get internet service. We are thinking someone stole her identity. She's checking other avenues as well.
                The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• black7
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2007

crazy
                  Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                    • Feb 2009

use peerguardian2
                    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

Working...