X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JrMaFia
    BANNED for being a JETS fan
    • Oct 2007

Facebook/myspace

How many of you guys have had problems with facebook or myspace. It seems like all this thing is used for is for bad shit. It seems like alot of times u cannot even control it. You might have an ex from like 6 years ago hit up and it cause a beef with ur current gf, what do u do do u tell her and cause a fight or keep it quite and she finds out through the grape vine. I am so done with facebook it has caused so much problems between me and my current gf. Between girsl running there mouth how they are going to get with me and me being naive and them making convo with me when i am out somewhere. I am done with this if u don't know shit about me because i told u then u shoudn't know. Thgouth i would vent please sahre ur insite.
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
    Cassidy: Crue!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
    Cassidy: Def Lep!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.
  • Forkboy

cancel the account

Comment

• black7
      Vet
      • Feb 2007

block them or make page private... there are tons of security options
      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• JrMaFia
          • Oct 2007

no matter how i edit the privacy settings it still always causes problems. Its bad enough people like to talk and gossip, this thing makes it 20x worse than it already is. I canceled my account if you need to know shit about me u can call and ask.
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• Trapology
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
            How many of you guys have had problems with facebook or myspace. It seems like all this thing is used for is for bad shit. It seems like alot of times u cannot even control it. You might have an ex from like 6 years ago hit up and it cause a beef with ur current gf, what do u do do u tell her and cause a fight or keep it quite and she finds out through the grape vine. I am so done with facebook it has caused so much problems between me and my current gf. Between girsl running there mouth how they are going to get with me and me being naive and them making convo with me when i am out somewhere. I am done with this if u don't know shit about me because i told u then u shoudn't know. Thgouth i would vent please sahre ur insite.
            i have both and never have these problems
            dont u have a GF every other week? thats probably the core of the problem

you find the crazy chicks who key your car infront of your work and shit
            Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Valkyrie
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Nigbo
              you find the crazy chicks who key your car infront of your work and shit
              hahaha

Comment

• chrissy

I have never had any problems with facebook. My hubby and I share an account/ facebook page, so there is nothing to hide and no problems.

If you are having problems then your better bet is to cancel your account. I think you can have a username now for your account...maybe that will help?

Comment

• JrMaFia
                  • Oct 2007

First off I have ther same girl for a year and a half now. Second I have never had a problem with anything to me. This thing is just bad news u get people out of the woodwork causing problems.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                    i recently found this cool like block option lol fixes it right up

Comment

• JrMaFia
                      • Oct 2007

yea maybe the answer is go back and unfriend anyone i think can cause a problem or i can just keep it deleted. i think i am just going to keep it deleted honestly i would rather just concentrate on my regular life, cyber life is to much.

Comment

• ZERKER

Yeh i had a myspace while ago at the suggestion of my bi-sexual,cock/pussy hungry friend jennifer.....well what do u know...fucking ex-g-friend started email me and shit,fucking fuck that shit....plus that perspective employers DO look at peoples Myspace/facebook profiles...and lets just say some people dig their own graves...LOL.....I Like my Privacy....im not gonna post up shit about my whole life online.....talk about self incrimination....LOL.........>Z

Comment

• JrMaFia
                          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by ZERKER
                          Yeh i had a myspace while ago at the suggestion of my bi-sexual,cock/pussy hungry friend jennifer.....well what do u know...fucking ex-g-friend started email me and shit,fucking fuck that shit....plus that perspective employers DO look at peoples Myspace/facebook profiles...and lets just say some people dig their own graves...LOL.....I Like my Privacy....im not gonna post up shit about my whole life online.....talk about self incrimination....LOL.........>Z

couldnt agree more

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by ZERKER
                            Yeh i had a myspace....im not gonna post up shit about my whole life online.....talk about self incrimination....LOL.........>Z

Comment

• ZERKER

Yeh these"Social Networking "sights are nothing more than an infringement of your personal privacy as well to collect information about yourself,habits,location,spending habits,income etc....its a fucking tool to,to which will be used AGAINST you later on...mark my word.....these sights are the work of the devil...or was that the Government...hehe,,,,,think about about it...................Z

Comment

Working...