Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruci
    Vet
    • Nov 2006

I don't have a problem with me not calling someone the "n" word, however I expect the same about my race. I am proud of my European heritage, and you won't call me a Cracker or a Honkey unless you plan on having problems. Of course, this does not apply to my friends. One of my boys who happens to be half Jewish, we bust on each other all the time. I will crack a Jewish joke and he will call me "Waspy." In my opinion, if you are really friends with someone, you should be able to bust their balls about that shit. In the Army we would all fuck with each other, real friends can do that. Just my take. But if a random non-White guy calls me cracker, there is going to be some issues.
    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Cruci
      Vet
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Lokedogg
      I wonder how many feel as I do with labels of racism and prejudices. We all have them but it has become so anti everything to ever voice anything non pc. While conversing with a friend the other day I was bitching about china and blacks flying the word "nigger" around. Now firstly I should have as much right to say it as "nigger" anyone black. Especially since it comes out of their mouths so fluid and constant. In many cases it has not much meaning to me(some cases it encompasses all meanings- much the same as the american negro). So..... I got a handle on myself and thought about the way I truly feel about peoples of differing races and opinions and it's like this: You want to fuck the same gender; you're a difference race then I; you wanna believe in God or not believe- you wanna worship frogs; I don't honestly give a fuck at all. Not matter your color or ethnicity. BUT if you want to group yourself together like a fucking gang in a organization to put yourself above me or what I believe expecting special recognition and priviliges cause you're black, white,female,gay wtf ever; that's another thing. I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing what GLAAD , NAACP,multiple jewish orgs etc. think! I got sick of the fucking Aryan's(Nation and/or Brotherhood) opinion about shit when I was in prison and I'm caucasion. All this shit is about the power of making others submit and bow fucking down. I'll like who I want and hate who and what I want and call things the way I see them as it feels appropriate with out regard to all the bullshit pc propaganda. I suspect if civilization pulls out of this shit, those of future will laugh about how weak, pathetic and stupid we all were for bending to the will of any minority who organized. So everyone can't just sit silent and pretend the word nigger spic fag(espcially nigger) was never in their vocabulary or even was ever breifly entertained in any of their thought processes. Keep pretending you're not human and are different than all other animals flocking to their own kind- wait we're not supposed to recognize differences- unless it's oranized by a minority and we're told to acknowledge to ones as defined by their gang.
      From what I have read about the AB, they are more concerned with selling Heroin than anything else. What state were you locked up in?
      Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• ZERKER

Originally posted by Cruci
        From what I have read about the AB, they are more concerned with selling Heroin than anything else. What state were you locked up in?
        Exactly,its all about the $$$....the Heroin Brotherhood,big cash crop................Z

Comment

• Lokedogg
          Vet
          • Jan 2008

Oh I suppose they're selling wtf ever is available to sell like evey other org. Plenty of h around so that what's selling. No fucking different then the multitude of black and mexican orgs. What you don't think the goddamned Gangster diciples aren't doing the exact same shit? Why you singling out the AB cause they're white? I can personally assure the worst shit I've ever seen and known done was not the AB. Regardless of what you've read.

Comment

• John Benz
            Vet
            • Jan 2004

Well said lokedogg! I agree with every word. You just laid it out like it is and I'm not prejudiced either, but reverse discrimination is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• Cruci
              Vet
              • Nov 2006

Oh I suppose they're selling wtf ever is available to sell like evey other org. Plenty of h around so that what's selling. No fucking different then the multitude of black and mexican orgs. What you don't think the goddamned Gangster diciples aren't doing the exact same shit? Why you singling out the AB cause they're white? I can personally assure the worst shit I've ever seen and known done was not the AB. Regardless of what you've read.
              Dude, just WOW. When did I say that other gangs aren't doing the same shit? Seriously, when did I say that? You are reading waaaaaaay to far into things. Thanks for jumping all over me for no reason though.

I know they are doing the same damn thing as other gangs. The reason I mentioned the AB (actually YOU mentioned them, I continued the conversation) is because they started to protect White inmates, and evolved into trafficking Heroin and being more concerned with the color green than they are concerned about the color white, and was commenting on how they have changed. Also I am not talking about random news reports, I have watched the videos of members that defected due to these reasons.

Comment

• ZERKER

Dude, just WOW. When did I say that other gangs aren't doing the same shit? Seriously, when did I say that? You are reading waaaaaaay to far into things. Thanks for jumping all over me for no reason though.

I know they are doing the same damn thing as other gangs. The reason I mentioned the AB (actually YOU mentioned them, I continued the conversation) is because they started to protect White inmates, and evolved into trafficking Heroin and being more concerned with the color green than they are concerned about the color white, and was commenting on how they have changed. Also I am not talking about random news reports, I have watched the videos of members that defected due to these reasons.
                Exactly right...why u so damn jumpy Loke?....cruci is a good dude,he and i have spoke on several matters...which side u on?...Z

Comment

• Lokedogg
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2008

Little slow on the draw there heh heh. You can't trust detectors. They have their own agendas to justify being traitors to wtf ever cause. Most are the worst the world has to offer. They kill steal and destroy- Then when it's their own ass because they fuck up either by just being a fuck up or don't go by laws they agreed to follow, they want out and start pointing fingers. All are hypocrites and mostly full of shit. Every org has some stake in some so-called reform or betterment of race as the foundation of their existence. Deviation from that is as much born from greed as necessity and all men are inherently evil. The need for money which brings power and vice versa nurtures evil in those called bad as well as good. Have whites involved with ab had their existence/lives saved and protected and even enhanced? Yes! But like everything it comes at a price. I chose to walk alone. The power in numbers is lost but the numbers drain you. In survival, choose your evil. Some of the weak panic in their desperate world and chose numbers. Some choose numbers just to belong while some are the true believers unto death. As far as jumping you, it sounded like you were doing the "white/guilt apologist" bull shit that is so prevalent these days. It appears now you were not. So please accept my humble apology.

Comment

• Cruci
                    Vet
                    • Nov 2006

As far as jumping you, it sounded like you were doing the "white/guilt apologist" bull shit that is so prevalent these days. It appears now you were not. So please accept my humble apology.
                    "White guilt" is a phrase that does not exist in my vocabulary, but its cool I know you don't know me that well. I wouldn't call myself a racist, unless hating the "human race" makes me a racist But I am not ashamed of my pure European heritage (Danish, German, Scottish, Welsh, Dutch and English) in any way shape or form. I am definitely no White Supremacist/Nationalist though, and never could be. I knew Black/Asian/Latino guys in the Army that served with me that had more integrity than a lot of White people I know. They would of taken a bullet for me any day, and I would of done the same for them. I kind of miss the brotherhood I had in the Army, but I digress (blame it on my ADHD.)

No apology necessary, I guess I should not of explained my phrase better. It takes balls to be a loner in jail from what I have heard, especially as a cracker.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                      • Feb 2009

I'm a Cracker and proud of it .
                      Native from Florida !
                      I hate everyone !
                      Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

frampton comes alive!

Comment

• Lokedogg
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Thate
                          frampton comes alive!
                          No shit! He's on me hot'n heavy. Diggin up posts from the 70's n shit.

Comment

• black7
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2007

ohhh haha i just got the joke... i have that album lololol sadly i like it paid 8 dollars for it at a flea market
                            Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

Working...