X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

Steven Tyler quits Aerosmith

Aerosmith had been well know for always having their original members for the longest time.... guess its ending....

Steven Tyler has reportedly quit the rock group Aerosmith.

The 61-year-old frontman is said to have left the band after performing in Abu Dhabi last month.

His bandmates say they have not heard from him since.

Guitarist Joe Perry told the Las Vegas Sun newspaper: "Steven quit as far as I can tell. I don't know anymore than you do about it. I got off the plane two nights ago. I saw online that Steven said that he was going to leave the band."

Perry claims Tyler has refused to take his phone calls to let the rest of the band know what's going on.

Perry said the band - who were forced to cancel shows earlier this year after Tyler was taken to hospital after falling ill during one concert - are now looking for a replacement.
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

• Ms.Wetback

Bummer...........sounds like there is more to it than just "leaving".

Comment

• Lokedogg
      Vet
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by black7
      Aerosmith had been well know for always having their original members for the longest time.... guess its ending....

Steven Tyler has reportedly quit the rock group Aerosmith.

The 61-year-old frontman is said to have left the band after performing in Abu Dhabi last month.

His bandmates say they have not heard from him since.

Guitarist Joe Perry told the Las Vegas Sun newspaper: "Steven quit as far as I can tell. I don't know anymore than you do about it. I got off the plane two nights ago. I saw online that Steven said that he was going to leave the band."

Perry claims Tyler has refused to take his phone calls to let the rest of the band know what's going on.

Perry said the band - who were forced to cancel shows earlier this year after Tyler was taken to hospital after falling ill during one concert - are now looking for a replacement.
      Looking like a feeble old woman here.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by Lokedogg
        Looking like a feeble old woman here.
        How did you get a picture of him and rippedfreak ???

And looks like he is getting a bit of a pot belly there, ripped must be posting up old pictures lol

Comment

• JrMaFia
          BANNED for being a JETS fan
          • Oct 2007

man am i glad i saw aerosmith when they went on tour with motley crue
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
          Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
          Cassidy: Crue!
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
          Cassidy: Def Lep!
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
          Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

Working...