Clear All
  • Lokedogg
    Vet
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
    Oh Look Kids !
    LokeDogg is angry !
    Ahhh !

See I knew I could piss you off real easy !
    Thin skinned .
    You have put up a good front though .
    Rat !
    Sorry to burst your bubble because you seem so happy. But you've accomplished nothing(once again). It wouldn't profit me to get upset over the ramblings of a weakminded rambling idiot, now would it? I merely made a statement about how little I care for your life. Now if it makes you feel good to keep typing out names, that's your gig. But in this thus far war of words, it shows your stupidity. Nice little tale of woe btw. Loved the tombstone pic

Comment

• HOTROCKS
      • Feb 2009

But you've accomplished nothing
      Believe it or not ! I do relies this , but on the other hand nether have you .
      I all actuality it is getting a little childish on both our parts to keep this useless bickering going !
      But , your history goes to show that this is what you crave .
      Inasmuch, I don't see you letting this go you will contiue to stalk/troll after me knowing I'll respond back . Won't you ?

How about this ...You win !
      Your the biggest asshole !

Love
      Hot Rocks

weakminded rambling idiot, now would it? Now if it makes you feel good to keep typing out names, that's your gig
      Now talk about names !
      You need to quit ,cause your running out of things to belittle me with.
      Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• black7
        Vet
        • Feb 2007

no more fighting or i remove the boobs
        Last edited by black7; 11-11-2009, 12:44 PM.
        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
          • Feb 2009

Isn't that Loke when he got Gyno last time?

I quit !

Comment

• Lokedogg
            Vet
            • Jan 2008

Believe it or not ! I do relies this , but on the other hand nether have you .
            I all actuality it is getting a little childish on both our parts to keep this useless bickering going !
            But , your history goes to show that this is what you crave .
            Inasmuch, I don't see you letting this go you will contiue to stalk/troll after me knowing I'll respond back . Won't you ?

How about this ...You win !
            Your the biggest asshole !

Love
            Hot Rocks

Now talk about names !
            You need to quit ,cause your running out of things to belittle me with.
            Stalk after you huh... oh sigh.... By your own admission you've been trolling along after me far longer than when you made your first appearance here(as stated in one of your many misbegotten posts). You were only 5 posts into your membership when you blasted onto the scene in an attempt to slam me and show how smart you're not. In fact, it would appear the very reason you signed up here was over your obsession with Lokedogg. Btw. Has it been raining in FL all day everday this week and last...and the one before?

Comment

• HOTROCKS
              • Feb 2009

No it only started yesterday .
              And now the sun is out and I've gotta stop pantypumping you and go see if my crew has screwed everything up .
              I didn't stalk you . When you posted that stupid obnoxious thread about the census worked all I did was ask Lifts if that type of bullshit was allowed !
              Thats all bean head .

Let not fight cause B7 will remove your gyno tit pic.

I don't rat on ppl like some I know .

Oh ! I get it about the Fl question !
              Even Black7 knows where I'm at if that is what you are alluding to .

Comment

• Lokedogg
                Vet
                • Jan 2008

No it only started yesterday .
                And now the sun is out and I've gotta stop pantypumping you and go see if my crew has screwed everything up .
                I didn't stalk you . When you posted that stupid obnoxious thread about the census worked all I did was ask Lifts if that type of bullshit was allowed !
                Thats all bean head .

Let not fight cause B7 will remove your gyno tit pic.

I don't rat on ppl like some I know .

Oh ! I get it about the Fl question !
                Even Black7 knows where I'm at if that is what you are alluding to .
                Hahah you desperately lie. See you can't stop!!! Lmfao I control you!!! You came to this board because of Lokedogg! You post what you do because of Lokedogg! Your emotions are being controlled by Lokedogg! And... you can have a nice day...because of Lokedogg. Now please don't make yourself look any dumber by saying how you're done flaming and spewing idiocy. You've reneged on that already multiple times... And you just can't stop your poor self. Hahahahahahaahaah

Comment

• Lokedogg
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2008

Oh btw - I think you should be banned for that little stunt earlier of putting my name in the post title. That really speaks volumes about your fucked up character. If I wanted my name out there I would put it up myself! So know this guys- If this fucker gets pissed he'll put out your info(as much as he has about you). This is a fine example of honor of which this pos has none. I've had Zerker's - who made every threat under the sun- telephone number and full name! And yet I will absolutely NOT give it out or post his info!!! And I hate the worthless bastard. So what do you think a guy like "HOTROCKS" would do if a little trouble came his way?

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                    • Feb 2009

I did that inadvertently and thats why it is gone , but if thats your name it was just Prue luck .
                    I was getting ready to post on another board and I guess I got them mixed up.

I apologies if that was your name , but I think your lying about it.

Which your good at that .

Comment

Working...