dude, i know im late on the news but fuck..i didnt know Big Bapper past away!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

dude, i know im late on the news but fuck..i didnt know Big Bapper past away!

i read he had a stroke due to a possible blood clot in his leg..i know these dudes were on serious juice and syntherol..i mean is that a legit answer to why this happened?

p.s. im sure its possibly been threaded before but i aint never seen it so fuk off if you have a cock suckin lokedogg remark
  • 2BIGFRED
    • May 2007

Yeah bro I talked with Big Bap alot over the years and he was a good dude. As far as I know that is what happened. I dont know if it was juice related or not and will not comment on that. I know evrytime a bber goes down everyone says juice but hell that aint always the case.

Comment

• Lokedogg
      Vet
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by rippedfreak
      i read he had a stroke due to a possible blood clot in his leg..i know these dudes were on serious juice and syntherol..i mean is that a legit answer to why this happened?

p.s. im sure its possibly been threaded before but i aint never seen it so fuk off if you have a cock suckin lokedogg remark
      What would cause you to make such an erroneous malicious & foul statement? I didn't know about it either! But I've also been gone for a minute. Rip BigBapper!

Comment

• Lokedogg
        Vet
        • Jan 2008

And friend; What would lure you to entertain evil thoughts as to even insinuate, "I" , would have anything other than good will towards you? Free your mind from the chains that bind you.

Comment

• John Benz
          Vet
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rippedfreak
          Hey, what's the idea of pickin on Lokey ya little wigger?

Comment

• mrhtbd

I hadn't heard either. How old was he?

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by John Benz
              Hey, what's the idea of pickin on Lokey ya little wigger?
              go back on your meds you old bastard..your getting zerker tendencies again

Originally posted by mrhtbd
              I hadn't heard either. How old was he?
              i believe 32..

and lokey...

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

Comment

• black7
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2007

thats an outside forum link bro
                  Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                    • Feb 2009

From Professional Muscle

I hate to have to write this but I know he would have wanted me to let everyone know here as he had a lot of friends here and regarded this as a cyber home.

Seamus Warrington (known as Big Bapper on here) passed away in hospital on Friday night aged just 32. I could not believe it when I got the news and was still in shock until the funeral today so I could not let anyone know sooner.

He was a good friend to me for ten years, a great father to Jessica, a loving fiance to Michelle and an excellent bodybuilder, it was a very sad loss to all who knew him and I hope his fiance Michelle, his baby daughter Jessica and all his family will be in your prayers.

Rest in peace Seamus you will be missed by all who knew you

I hate to have to write this but I know he would have wanted me to let everyone know here as he had a lot of friends here and regarded this as a cyber home. Seamus Warrington (known as Big Bapper on here) passed away in hospital on Friday night aged just 32. I could not believe it when I got...
                    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                      • Feb 2009

Shock death of gym owner

Seamus Warrington with his daughter, Jessica.
                      The death of well known gym owner Seamus Warrington occurred suddenly at the Erne Hospital on Saturday.

Mr. Warrington, 32 was the owner of BodyWorks Gym on the Tempo Road, Enniskillen. He lived with his fiance Michelle and their two-year-old daughter, Jessica in Coleshill Park.

'Dearly loved', Mr. Warrington was the son of Betty and brother of Leanne, Christopher and Jason. He also leaves his grandmother, Nanny Warrington who raised him and his aunt, Jacquelline who miss him greatly.

Mr. Warrington had over 15 years experience in the in the health and fitness industry and was an experienced body builder who won the Mr. Northern Ireland title in 2007 and qualified for Mr. Great Britain.

At his funeral service on Tuesday at Darling Street Methodist Church, the Rev. Kenneth Robinson praised Mr. Warrington"s 'disciplined life' which set a good example for many young boys who liked to work out.

He spoke about how Mr. Warrington"s life was full of Hope.

'He had hope in his gym. He built his gym on the Tempo Road, fitted it out and with the article in the Impartial Reporter a few weeks ago, he was hoping to attract new customers,' Rev. Robinson said.

'Then he had the hope of his relationship with Michelle. They have been engaged and there had been talk of another ring. His hope was to spend the rest of his life with Michelle and their daughter, Jessica.'

Mr. Warrington"s sister Leanne read a moving poem in a tribute to her brother.

'Heaven has called upon you today, leaving so many words left for me to say. But now it"s too late, your time has come, Words unspoken, I"m sure everybody has some. There have been many times that we disagreed, but we were there for each other in times of need.'

His fiance Michelle spoke with love of her 'big strong man.'

'Seamus you made me, Jessica and your family so proud. Without doubt you were a wonderful man. Seamus" biggest passion in his short life was bodybuilding. I have never known anyone with such passion, drive and determination for a sport as Seamus had.

'As a fiance and father I could not have wished for a better person than you. Our gorgeous little girl, Jessica-Jayne will continue to love you and miss you forever and your memory will always live on through your special angel Jessica.'

Mr. Warrington was buried afterwards at Cross Cemetery, with donations in lieu of flowers to be directed to Horizon West Children"s Hospice through S.R Elliott and Sons, Funeral Directors.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                        • Feb 2009

"Welcome to the home of personal trainer and gym owner Seamus Warrington".

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

RIP brutha.

Comment

Working...