random-ass question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IRON37

random-ass question

Something I think about sometimes. Ok so obviously humans are the dominant inhabitants of this whole planet and surrounding planets( that were aware of). So my question is are we responsible for protecting the lower life, plants, ocean etc of this planet since we "own" it? Or should we try to use up all available resources over time in order to branch out past this planet. I feel that one day it will come to that anyway, harnassing the whole planets natural energy sources somehow.. but I mean in a positive way towards progress. But do you believe it is important to preserve most of how things look today for our ancestors? Like in 500 years if were still around. You know we really would be able to cut down every damn tree and kill every animal here if a large enough percentage of the population was used over time.. but should we
  • blk99xtreme

just read your sig

Comment

• mrhtbd

Damn, I thought this was going to be about random ass!

Comment

• IRON37

Originally posted by mrhtbd
        Damn, I thought this was going to be about random ass!
        I wouldnt be against it

Comment

• mrhtbd

LMAO

Comment

• Lokedogg
            Vet
            • Jan 2008

Here's some random ass. No we shouldn't use everything up. That's been done several times over. Just like how we've used up our freedom that was fought and died for; our children will never know what freedoms WE had.
            Attached Files

Comment

• OKMEDIC
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Lokedogg
              Here's some random ass. No we shouldn't use everything up. That's been done several times over. Just like how we've used up our freedom that was fought and died for; our children will never know what freedoms WE had.
              Right on brother!!!!

Can I get an AMEN up in here???
              The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• mrhtbd

A-f'ing-men, brother!
                Ha, now that's more like it!!

Comment

• Scotsmark
                  VET
                  • Apr 2005

The biggest problem with this planet is people - there's too many of them!
                  I'm all for eugenics and never give to any charity that is outwith this country - appeals for floods in Asia, landslides in Pakistan, famine in Africa, sorry, sounds harsh but that's just the way it is. Probably start some ethical debate about human rights but, hey, fuck it!

Comment

Working...