Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigkarch
    • Sep 2005

xtremebodybuilding.net

for some reason, admin there, xtremem or testfreak is bashing my rep and credentials...so far they sent a message to several of my boards saying I was a fake, wouldnt divulge certain legal info because I was no longer staff and said my legal work was busllshit...they banned me and wont even talk to me like a man they just pust up shit... anyway, not sure why they are bashing me. I used to be a mod there but was taking off since I didnt post for two weeks due to personal problems... when I asked to be put back on and explained my situation, I was told to"earn it" here is part of their message. anyone here knows that if anyone has helped or is willing to help this community, is me...they are full of shit...if you are member there have it deleted..if not, register and tell them they are full of shit

He will not state anymore details on dea and fbi looking into a company that will arrest people because he is not on staff.

Apparently his staus is worth more than all of your lives here what a great person to have on staff.

It is really sad when one of our so called Vets\mods\oldtimers in his opinion of our community falls victim to status disease.

Bigkarch has recently posted he will not divulge vital info to save people in our community because he is not on staff. All of this can be read here, but it doesn't matter to him because his so called fake ass rep is to big.

AP resellers - XTREMEBodyBuilding.net

It is really sad that he still has status and anyone saying he has personal issues or is an alcoholic or lawyer is fucking retarded.

His legal info is worthless.

All of this info is going to be sent to every board he is on.

All he does is post riddles and brags about his status etc...... The only post he posted on xtremebodybuilding besides riddles was a pantie thread how he smells them.

Alcohol or personal problems is not an excuse to not help out our entire community by withholding info that may help someone from being scammed or worse arrested which he has done.

He has refused to help out and give info until he is on staff that is a joke.

Do you really want this guy as a MOD or anywhere on your website?????? he is a huge security risk and I hope you all do the right thing!

I just thought you should know the truth because he asked to keep the thread for all to see.

A copy of this has also been sent to the staff here to hopefully save alot of people here and it will be taken care of
    The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
    ASN
    MESO
    PREMIERBODYBUILDING
    BODYBUILDING4LIFE
    WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
    SBI
    Anabolic-Paradise
    Anabolicwarrior
    Muscleculture
    osbb
    flexmuscle
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Thanks for the heads up BK.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• HOTROCKS
      • Feb 2009

I know how you feel !
      Sometimes no matter what you do/say people will try to make something out of it other that what your intentions are.
      But I know for a fact the you are a good man .
      And you have always been kind to me .
      Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• John Benz
        Vet
        • Jan 2004

BK, don't let those people upset you. It appears all you did to annoy those assholes was refuse to divulge private information on the open board.

BK, I've been around about as long as you and feel I know (at least by name) most of the long standing community vets on these boards. I recognized almost no one at that board. This appears to be one of the fast growing group of "newbie" boards springing up like weeds every time you turn around. They openly offer members a VET position for elevated post-count, and then tell a VET with your standing in the community to "earn" your status.

All they did by banning you was to show their ignorance, and the fact they wanted you to go into detail about a steroid source on the open board shows their disregard for caution and safety. Don't let a bunch of dipshit newbies get under your skin my old friend. Now you'll have more time to post right here where you're liked and respected.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Ditto, well put, John.

Originally posted by John Benz
          BK, don't let those people upset you. It appears all you did to annoy those assholes was refuse to divulge private information on the open board.

BK, I've been around about as long as you and feel I know (at least by name) most of the long standing community vets on these boards. I recognized almost no one at that board. This appears to be one of the fast growing group of "newbie" boards springing up like weeds every time you turn around. They openly offer members a VET position for elevated post-count, and then tell a VET with your standing in the community to "earn" your status.

All they did by banning you was to show their ignorance, and the fact they wanted you to go into detail about a steroid source on the open board shows their disregard for caution and safety. Don't let a bunch of dipshit newbies get under your skin my old friend. Now you'll have more time to post right here where you're liked and respected.

Comment

• SurferBill

Originally posted by bigkarch
            He will not state anymore details on dea and fbi looking into a company that will arrest people because he is not on staff.

Apparently his staus is worth more than all of your lives here what a great person to have on staff.

It is really sad when one of our so called Vetsmods oldtimers in his opinion of our community falls victim to status disease.

Bigkarch has recently posted he will not divulge vital info to save people in our community because he is not on staff. All of this can be read here, but it doesn't matter to him because his so called fake ass rep is to big.

AP resellers - XTREMEBodyBuilding.net

It is really sad that he still has status and anyone saying he has personal issues or is an alcoholic or lawyer is fucking retarded.

His legal info is worthless.

All of this info is going to be sent to every board he is on.

All he does is post riddles and brags about his status etc...... The only post he posted on xtremebodybuilding besides riddles was a pantie thread how he smells them.

Alcohol or personal problems is not an excuse to not help out our entire community by withholding info that may help someone from being scammed or worse arrested which he has done.

He has refused to help out and give info until he is on staff that is a joke.

Do you really want this guy as a MOD or anywhere on your website?????? he is a huge security risk and I hope you all do the right thing!

I just thought you should know the truth because he asked to keep the thread for all to see.

A copy of this has also been sent to the staff here to hopefully save alot of people here and it will be taken care of
            If any of the bold accusations are true then I can see why they might be very upset.
            And posting this all over the boards (I have seen you post it on 5 thus far) makes it appear that you are looking for sympathy and a pity party.

This is just my opinion........assuming that I am aloud to voice it and don't get banned for it.

Comment

• John Benz
              Vet
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SurferBill
              If any of the bold accusations are true then I can see why they might be very upset.
              And posting this all over the boards (I have seen you post it on 5 thus far) makes it appear that you are looking for sympathy and a pity party.

This is just my opinion........assuming that I am aloud to voice it and don't get banned for it.
              No one will ban you for voicing an opinion here SurferBill.

Comment

• John Benz
                Vet
                • Jan 2004

Bill, BK had both moderator and vet status removed, a sign of distrust. Then they ask him to post incriminating source info in a general discussion or steroid thread.

I was a supermod on steroid-encyclopaedia for several years and when one of the mods warned members about a well-known source being a selective scammer (in the vet section,) his life was threatened by the source who is known to have underworld connections. So even in the vet forum, BK might have concerns in posting negative input about certain sources.

Comment

• ajdos

BK- I posted my sentiments about this on another board and I know you replied in kind.
                  I think the issue here centers around the fact that you pre empeted the statement about holding back the info with "since Im no longer a mod here..." the implication being more that you withheld the info based on the fact you were not a mod and for no other reasons say like your personal safety or security reasons.
                  From that perspective it sounded petty...I read the post myself and have heard the story from BOTH sides. But I think that is the etiology of the issue now, as I said I didnt agree with the mass email...but I also found your remark questionable.
                  As I said before Im not trying to be disrespectful, you are a long time vet and have earned your respect, but displaying that type of behavior is still uncalled for by someone so long in the tooth on the forums.

Comment

• bigkarch
                    • Sep 2005

also re-read the posts I made...sure it was uncalled for that I said since no longer mod I wont say more..but to demod me prior to that based on being off for a few weeks and then banned for saying the above pissed me off... for what I have contributed to the boards for 10 yrs. what I meant and didnt articulate (but did mention it) ANYONE WITH QUESTIONS PM ME..a lot of what I have to say should not be on an open forum. I did say dont deal with those people in question due to the busts..what more can I say or have that xbb said I could save the community...come on..am I God...
                    Last edited by bigkarch; 12-01-2009, 02:17 PM.
                    The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
                    ASN
                    MESO
                    PREMIERBODYBUILDING
                    BODYBUILDING4LIFE
                    WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
                    SBI
                    Anabolic-Paradise
                    Anabolicwarrior
                    Muscleculture
                    osbb
                    flexmuscle

Comment

• bigkarch
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by SurferBill

not looking for pitty...but will stand up for myself and post my side bro...xbb banned me so I couldnt go back and explain myself...I feel that is in my right...not only were they attacking my rep, but saying my legal posts and knowledge were bullshit and trying to get my taken off the board and ruin my rep in the community...no..what they did by banning me not coming to me and taking things behind the scenes to work this out...they got revenge in their eyes, want to ruin me and to me that is more heinous than what I did...
                      The Big HUNGarian

MOD @
                      ASN
                      MESO
                      PREMIERBODYBUILDING
                      BODYBUILDING4LIFE
                      WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
                      SBI
                      Anabolic-Paradise
                      Anabolicwarrior
                      Muscleculture
                      osbb
                      flexmuscle

Comment

• mrhtbd

You helped me many times, through PM's mostly, isn't that what they are for? I haven't lost any faith in you.

Comment

Working...