X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lokedogg
    Vet
    • Jan 2008

Hypothetical- When is it ok to hit a woman

Say some big jacked up bitch on androgens/steroids was to attack your woman or a female friend of yours: Would you knock the fuck out of her figuring she's more male then female( since she has more androgens in her female body then a whole football team)? Therefore you're really only 'hitting a woman' technically? Or would the rule of' you never hit a woman' apply? Cause I gotta tell you, I think I'd slam her ass in the dirt as quick as a man. How about you guys?
  • John Benz
    Vet
    • Jan 2004

Only if there was no other way to restrain the woman. This would be the only time I would ever hit a female, but NO ONE, man, woman or wild animal will ever harm my daughter or even my crazy ex-wife without retaliation.

Comment

• DADAWG
      Vet
      • May 2004

self defense and defense of others who are innocent.
      NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Sadie

i say take her down only if you are VERY sure she wont kick your ass.. nothing worse i wouldnt think then hitting a girl and having them laugh at you then hand you your ass.. just an opinion of course

Comment

• Lokedogg
          Vet
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Sadie
          i say take her down only if you are VERY sure she wont kick your ass.. nothing worse i wouldnt think then hitting a girl and having them laugh at you then hand you your ass.. just an opinion of course
          Well you have it backwards with the Big juiced bitch. She has an edge BECAUSE she's female(if nothing more than principle). I mean it's like, I walk into a bar, tell a guy I'm gonna hit him. When he doesn't try to blast me, I bust him in the mouth. He picks himself up from the floor and decides to retaliate. 20 guys grab him and say, "You can't hit him! He's got a mental condition!!!" This would give me a free pass for getting up close( like a trojan horse) doing way more damage. Any shit that goes down," Hey I'm crazy and here's the card to prove it." So what I'm thinking is when a female is jacked up on a whole pharmacy of aas equivalent to 5- 20 men(depending on her dose regimen), she's really not a woman(at that time). Other then for sexual relations, it's more then genitalia that define our gender in many respects. Also- I've known too many regular looking women and little sissy looking men who can strike with power and intensity to underestimate anybody.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
            • Feb 2009

When life or limb is in immanent harm.
            If not just put her over your lap , pull back her panties and give her a good spanking .
            Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Scotsmark
              VET
              • Apr 2005

Trying to restrain would be the first option if the threat was aimed at me. If it was aimed at my wife, mother ir any of the kids in my family I'd probably just knock them out straight away, warn them first if it was just verbal but if it started physicaly then yeah, good night straight away!
              I was 37 last month, I've done my bit of diplomacy over the years and I know wht women can do in fights - I got struck just under my left eye with a stiletto heel from the g/f of a guy I was fighting with and my brother got struck in the face with a beer bottle when trying to break up a bitch fight (he knocked her out!).
              If a woman is a decent sort, she shouldn't be fighting in the first place!

Comment

• reps
                Vet
                • Oct 2007

The only good time to hit a woman is from behind

Comment

• black7
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2007

mine likes being spanked.... she begs to be hit harder.... i kinda feel bad... but she likes it
                  Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

Long story short..got into a scuffle, me n 2 of my boys, with this little nerd ass gang..one of the dudes came at me with a knife, in the little group was a she-man lookin bitch with tattoos everywhere, long hair on top but shaved side, I end up scrapping the dude in which the knife falls away fromn us, she-man comes from behind and nails me on the back with a crow bar..they end up taking of..I always said, if I catch that bitch, I will have no mercy..sure enough 2 years later I knew ide run into her, and there she was..dumb bitch was alone and took a shit..followed her to the parking lot, and ragged havoc on her...I was raised to never hit, nor will I ever hit a woman...that right there, was not a woman...I knew ide get my revenge..still to this day have no regrets...but those who hit there wife and abuse there kids,are cowards amd deserve a good ol' ripped freak beating aka lokedogg special

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by reps
                      The only good time to hit a woman is from behind
                      LMFAO, now THAT was a good one! Ha, HA...

Comment

• SurferBill

Originally posted by black7
                        mine likes being spanked.... she begs to be hit harder .... i kinda feel bad... but she likes it
                        Now that is a rare woman.

Comment

• black7
                          Vet
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by SurferBill
                          Now that is a rare woman.
                          yea i got rid of her
                          Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by black7
                            yea i got rid of her
                            I've heard that rippedfreak moved in as soon as she left?:
                            Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

Working...