X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

IF you dont mind me asking..WHAT THE F@#K IS GOING ON

ZERKER IS BACK, and WETBACKS wiped out of history! WTF! please explain this before i get to the bottom of it
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

zerkers ban was lifted he asked to come back and has been doing ok so far.... wetback asked to be deleted...
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

you fukin shitting me..im sure for personal reasons but will she be returning?

Comment

• black7
        Vet
        • Feb 2007

i hope so
        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Scott21
          VET
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by black7
          i hope so

You can hope, but I conversed with her in Email, don't think it will be anytime soon.

Comment

• Lokedogg
            Vet
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by rippedfreak
            you fukin shitting me..im sure for personal reasons but will she be returning?
            She said she was tired of feeling "intimidated by your strikingly good looks no matter how gay you are." She told the rest of admin if you posted one more pic with your smug look, she was out of here. She ended up leaving anyhow cause of anticipational dread anxiety. On the other hand Zerker came back BECAUSE of you saying, "If you just let me back, I know I can win that fag rippedfreak's love!" So the Mods got together and voted. The final decision came down to Black when he said, "Who knows maybe the 2 bitches will get an apartment together after this is all over."

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Lokedogg
              She said she was tired of feeling "intimidated by your strikingly good looks no matter how gay you are." She told the rest of admin if you posted one more pic with your smug look, she was out of here. She ended up leaving anyhow cause of anticipational dread anxiety. On the other hand Zerker came back BECAUSE of you saying, "If you just let me back, I know I can win that fag rippedfreak's love!" So the Mods got together and voted. The final decision came down to Black when he said, "Who knows maybe the 2 bitches will get an apartment together after this is all over."
              Atta boy son!!..Damn nigz..you hit that dead on the nail..you impress me more and more everyday with your proper private school grammar

i bet if your PO read this she might give you some extra "atta boy" credit points

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                • May 2007

I brought Zerker back because I wanted too. As far as Ms. W i still talk with her through email and it sucks ass she left so hopefully one day she might come back

Comment

• ZERKER

Originally posted by 2BIGFRED
                  I brought Zerker back because I wanted too. As far as Ms. W i still talk with her through email and it sucks ass she left so hopefully one day she might come back
                  True....and if RippedFreak u dont like that,that would be your issue sweetcheeks...............Z

Comment

• mrhtbd

Put it all behind you, Zerker, and get that certification dag-nabbit!

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ZERKER
                      True....and if RippedFreak u dont like that,that would be your issue sweetcheeks...............Z

I actually missed you...

Umm..NOT!

Comment

• ZERKER

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                        Put it all behind you, Zerker, and get that certification dag-nabbit!

I am and i will...............Z

Comment

• Cruci
                          Vet
                          • Nov 2006

kind of weird that she didn't say anything to anyone, that is kind of lame.
                          Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                            • Feb 2009

I know why , but I ain't saying.
                            Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• mrhtbd

note taken

Comment

Working...