my traps

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

my traps

My traps have always been a strong point.
    They are four inches above my collar bone.
    This is not a great picture and was taken
    from a floor which is 8 inches below the one
    I was standing on, but here it is.
    Taken the second week of November 2009 at 220lbs.
    I am 50 years old.
    Attached Files
  • Lokedogg
    Vet
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mrhtbd
    My traps have always been a strong point.
    They are four inches above my collar bone.
    This is not a great picture and was taken
    from a floor which is 8 inches below the one
    I was standing on, but here it is.
    Taken the second week of November 2009 at 220lbs.
    I am 50 years old.
    I don't know how you arrived at the 4 inches above the collar bone thingy. That would be a very difficult measure (as bodyfat is) to assess. Nevertheless, they appear decent enough for you to mention them. In this picture I look at you and don't see 50 years old. I see a guy that still has a lot of potential to transform himself. I think some 'decent' transformation would be possible without drugs(as I've done). However if creating a better body ranks at least a 7 outta 10 on your life's quest goals, with a little special sauce lettuce cheez, you could surprise yourself as well as others. Personally I think your too caught up in where you've been to have the same desire for that kind of improvement. Then there's the hcg and clomid thing. Those are 2 drugs that made me feel like shit both physically and mentally. So why don't you give it one final go with getting your wife pregnant then say fuck it and live again? Start eating shit loads of mustard(5-10 tablespoons/day). I don't know which particular ingredient is in the mustard but it will cause your ejaculation to be more plentiful, whiter, and thicker. Same with Lecithin. Take that shit to the tune of about 20gr/day. And drink a shit load of water. You do this Especially if you're taking clomid and you'll fill a damn cup up with spludge! I don't know if it increase sperm count, but it damn sure dramatically increases the transport medium! If nothing else, if you get sick of your ol'lady, you can choke her to death when she gives you head and not even get charges filed on you.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Damn, thanks man, advice I can live by.
      I gave her until April, I said, "If you're not pregnant by then, we're done, because I'm not taking this hCG and clomid shit forever."
      Thanks for the compliments.

Comment

• Lokedogg
        Vet
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mrhtbd
        Damn, thanks man, advice I can live by.
        I gave her until April, I said, "If you're not pregnant by then, we're done, because I'm not taking this hCG and clomid shit forever."
        Thanks for the compliments.
        April??? Holy shit! I wouldn't wanna be using hcg at the doses for as long as you've mentioned. Maybe @250iu/eod. And clomid- fuck! I'd be a sad sorry depressed pimply mess! You know....I didn't have any problem at all getting my wife pregnant after all the juice. But she's in her 20's. How sure are you this is your side of the equation? I would think(but don't know) your leydig cells are gonna end up so desensitized to LH after all that hcg. --------------------------------------Nobody read that fucking 'testicular exhaustion' thread I put up. But it has significance to a lot of shit. Like hcg usage ie, they DO wear out even from endogenous stimulation.

Comment

• mrhtbd

I'd like to get the link to that testicular thread. Desensitized? Yeah, I can see that. I get pimples around the hairs of my upper thighs. It sucks. Is that from the clomid? Crap. On another note, I have been stocking up on the arimidex script.
          Oh, the amount of hCG, maybe the doc isn't sure of what he's doing. He said he wanted to see me in a month to check my levels and adjust as needed, but he's cool. He already wrote me a script for EN but I wanted to give it one last go. Have to admit, my kids are really cute, smart and athletic, so having another kid with this woman does rank high on my priority list.
          I like the mustard idea, but that much? How about some data and I'll go for it. Yeah, lethicin sounds good. It will go good with my liver tablets
          My wife is 38 and takes synthroid. She's regular but doesn't like to get check-ups. It ticks me off she won't even get her thyroid levels checked a month into pregnancy. We argue about it but she is a research scientist and has a Master of Science in Physiology from Dartmouth, so you can imagine how far my "back yard biochemistry" arguements go, even if they make perfect sense.
          Hard-headed woman, but sterling for sure!

Comment

• Lokedogg
            Vet
            • Jan 2008

All I can tell you on the mustard is to just do it and you'll see. I've been doing it for 20 years. I discovered it accidently when I had a chick terrified of getting pregnant. We fucked constantly. I was broke for about a month. Hotdogs were $.39/pack. I ate tons of mustard. Doesn't take more than 4 tablespoon/day to notice it. What's really fucking funny is everytime I've told people about this throughout the years, it is met with the same kind of bullshit- "Where's the link?" Like you just posted. I even got into a big board war on Anabolex years ago. So incredibly stupid too. All anyone would have to do is eat it at for no less then a couple days(sometimes it becomes really noticeable the next day) and they would see. It's not like it's a goddamned poison- it's mustard- 99% of American families already have it in their fridge! A few did try it and came back with a "damn you're right." So with that being said- do it or don't. --------- also I wanna add. It sounds in that first reply like I was taking away what you've accomplishmented- I'm not! You've accomplished a lot roid free. You just do a lot of bragging about multiple aspects of your life. IMO this neccessitates your backing it up.

Comment

• mrhtbd

You're like a big brother who gives me shit and makes me try harder.

Comment

Working...