X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JrMaFia
    BANNED for being a JETS fan
    • Oct 2007

GERD

I have recently been having trouble eating in the morning adn feeling like my throat is clogged and cannot breathe and dry heaving. My father dry heaves and stuff in the morning. Upon further investigation i found out i suffer from GERD. I drink a protein shake before i sleep (cassein) and i eat egg whites, rice cakes and coffee for breakfast. I started taking generic nexium i take it at night at 10 and when i wake up usually at 10. Do you think maybe i should stop the protein shake before bed and stop drinking coffee with breakfast.

Ive lost 10lb due to this, not to mention when i got out and drink i have started dry heaving in public............
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
    Cassidy: Crue!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
    Cassidy: Def Lep!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

I have GERD and none of that bothers me - it is a funny thing though - somethings bother and some dont - start cutting out things to see what may be the trouble - when you find out just be careful what you drink - you may want to try protein shots instead of the full drinks - causes less stomach trouble
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• black7
      Vet
      • Feb 2007

lol stop drinking niggy
      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Is you protein milk-based? Or do you drink milk with it?
        When I drink milk before bed it leaves a flem in my throat.

Comment

• Valkyrie
          • Oct 2008

Lay off the drinking for a bit but stop that casein crap before bed. Go a few days with no shakes at all yeah it sucks but get the whole foods in there too. If you decide to go back on protein shakes grab some isolate cold filtered from TP and you might be in better shape. Good luck

Comment

• HOTROCKS
            • Feb 2009

Take Protonix
            Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• JrMaFia
              • Oct 2007

thanks for the adfvice guys
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                • Oct 2007

OK i cut out my shake before bed and stopped drinking coffee with my rice cakes and egg whites. I alo take a nexium at 10pm and one at 10am when i wakeup before breakfast and it seems to work.

I have a checkup on january 28th going to get this straightened out.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                  • Oct 2007

do u think maybe if i switch over to isolate, i will get a better reaction because isolate takes the dairy content out of the protein

Comment

Working...