Check out my bike

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZERKER

Originally posted by Lokedogg
    See how much better a human you've become? I remember you posting that bike pic carrying on saying you DID own it. And yet you don't, and just admitted that fact to John. This causes me to feel some respect for you. You could've talked all kinds of shit- and yet you didn't! A man shouldn't be defined by the amount of toys he's accumulated.

I agree,and ive never been that way.....this is just one bike i want to ride before i die,after i get her i dont need anything else...........Z

Comment

• mrhtbd

This is my bike. I actually own it and (except for the past 3 weeks) have been riding almost weekly since March this year.
      Attached Files

Comment

• John Benz
        Vet
        • Jan 2004

BMW is the smoothest and most reliable bike ever for long distance touring. They use a driveshaft vs a chain and have one of the most efficient and most reliable motors ever designed. I love Harleys and the Jap Harley imitators, but BMW is unexcelled for longevity.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Yeah, it's really reliable. It had some bugs a year and a half ago when I got it, but I worked them all out. Put custom shocks on it, steel braided brake lines, tires, of course, diode board, regulator, battery, had the tank sealed and the carbs rebuilt. Even took a 2 1/2 hour ride to South Jersey in the rain for a vintage motor racing event. Was with 3 others going 75-80 in the rain. Ran like a champ, practically drives itself. It has a very low center of gravity and I can turn just by pressing my thigh against the tank. Love it! Also have 2 Honda's but this is my baby.

Comment

Working...