Clear All
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

OUCH!!!!!

Police: Man shoots suspected prowler with arrow
    AP

Tue Dec 15, 3:22 pm ET

KELSO, Wash. – Kelso, Wash., police said a man used his compound bow to interrupt an apparent break-in at a nearby vacant home, wounding a fleeing man in the buttocks. Police said the man grabbed his hunting bow late Sunday night and chased a suspected prowler for more than three blocks. When the fleeing man refused to stop, the bowhunter shot him with a broadhead arrow.

A 32-year-old Longview man later sought treatment at St. John Medical Center for an arrow wound to the left buttock. Doctors removed the arrow tip and the man was listed in satisfactory condition Monday.

Kelso Police Capt. Vern Thompson said there were no immediate arrests and the investigation continues. He said charges against both men are possible.
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

• gilly6993
    Vet
    • Oct 2007

that robber got what he deserved but I imagine that both would face charges....the home that was being broken into wasn't his, it was vacant, and he chased for 3 blocks....that's not exactly self defense and protecting your property....he's in some trouble...

Comment

• black7
      Vet
      • Feb 2007

dude that shit would hurt... and he could of killed the guy...

Comment

• black7
        Vet
        • Feb 2007

just imagine

Comment

• Lokedogg
          Vet
          • Jan 2008

I'm not siding with so-called burglar, but it was a vacant home and didn't have shit to do with this guy. He could've been trying to get in for a whole list of reasons for all the shooter knew. While it may seem noble to some, the archer seems more like he was just power tripping wanting to shoot somebody. He successfully detoured the breakin of the vacant home. A shot like that isn't as benign as it sounds. My conslusion is fuck em both.

Comment

• black7
            Vet
            • Feb 2007

i think i would of had to beat the archers ass

Comment

Working...