ugh

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rocky07

yeah man and i appreciate it black. in the end u are right...its just smt i gotta decide for myself. im glad everyone commented tho. sometimes even when u arent gonna use anyones advice its still nice to have their opinion. black ill be with the new girl at that concert i was telling u about...u kno who she is. im just gonna test the water and see if im sure i even want someone else or if i just need to make some serious adjustments in my present relationship. im not gonna cheat or anything like that as i NEVER have b4 but really im just gonna see how much fun i have and evaluate the situation and try to decide if new is better or if i should just keep tryin to make what i have work. i just want someone who wants me back, and is excited to see me and all that girly shit that none of u guys will admit that u have to have to stay in a relationship with a girl. my present gf is mad at me as we speak because i didnt come in there and take a nap with her as soon as i got out of the shower 15 mins ago lol....im just not tired...does it call for an argument?!

i can say one thing that i know i am tired of....arguing and being bitched at lol...u guys all know how i am against arguing and fussing...man i cant stand that shit. i told her this morning that from here on out there would be absolutely no arguing...if she bitches im not talkin anynore...and she keeps bitching im just gonna leave. anyway thanks AE! i appreciate all the input

Comment

• IRON37

some of the best advice I ever got. If your unhappy with your surroundings, change them. If the people that surround you make you unhappy, change them. etc. So long as you still have the ability to alter your own life and affect your happiness, why wouldnt you? <-- I know in some cases thats easier said than done. But listen to your gut man.. you probly already have the answers you need. Now its time to act on them

Comment

• black7
        Vet
        • Feb 2007

its been a month since i left my fiancee and i havent talked to her since... on top of that i dont miss her and her antics.... and best part i am happier than ever... rocky what did you do?
        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Rocky07

well right now im just chillin waitin on w/e is goin to happen to happen.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
            • Feb 2009

Bunch of punks that don't know jack about how to keep a woman .
            Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• black7
              Vet
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
              Bunch of punks that don't know jack about how to keep a woman .
              so u would rather someone be miserable with someone? b4 u call someone a punk, just cuz u are stuck with the same piece of ass all ur life... u may love ur wife and she may treat u great... but mine was a total bitch... from what rocky has described to me his is not far from it....

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                • Feb 2009

Punk! lol
                It just appears to me you want a woman that will kiss your ass !
                And it isn't gonna happen.
                A "Releationship" is always a work in progress.
                Ups , downs and in-betweens.

stuck with the same piece of ass all ur life
                I'm not stuck !
                I just know how to handle women .
                I've had that skill since I was in my teens.

You don't have to answer this if you don't want.
                Did you come from a divorced family ?

Comment

• black7
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
                  Punk! lol
                  It just appears to me you want a woman that will kiss your ass !
                  And it isn't gonna happen.
                  A "Releationship" is always a work in progress.
                  Ups , downs and in-betweens.

I'm not stuck !
                  I just know how to handle women .
                  I've had that skill since I was in my teens.

You don't have to answer this if you don't want.
                  Did you come from a divorced family ?
                  i came from divorced drug addict family but whats that gt to do with me? what i am saying is i would of been miserable with the woman i was trying to make love me...i improved my situation once before she split me and my girl up.... luckly this girl i am seeing loves me so much she took me back and i have never been happier

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                    • Feb 2009

I'm very glad for you .
                    Your problems solved .

Comment

• JrMaFia
                      BANNED for being a JETS fan
                      • Oct 2007

i dont understand why u guys always have to talk to a chick dont u wnaqna be on ur own and just worry bout u
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                      Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                      Cassidy: Crue!
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                      Cassidy: Def Lep!
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                      Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• John Benz
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                        i dont understand why u guys always have to talk to a chick dont u wnaqna be on ur own and just worry bout u
                        Try one of these youngun!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• JrMaFia
                          BANNED for being a JETS fan
                          • Oct 2007

wait whos dyslexic u lost me just dump the chick and be on ur own
                          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                          Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                          Cassidy: Crue!
                          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                          Cassidy: Def Lep!
                          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                          Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

Working...