X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tlane
    VET
    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Rocky07
    i kno this is kinda off subject a little but ii woulda liked to see chuck liddell fight fedor emelianenko...i kno fedor isnt in the ufc but im sure it coulda been arranged....fedor would prolly kill chuck now tho...chucks just too damn old
    Fedor will never fight in the UFC

Comment

• Trapology
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by tlane
      Fedor will never fight in the UFC
      never say never

strikeforce took a big blow last week by putting out a horrible product
      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Rocky07

everyone has a price sticker on them bro...its just a matter of whether or not dana's wallet can afford it.

Comment

• tlane
          VET
          • Oct 2007

well out of Fedors on mouth he said he didnt wanna work with the ufc under a conctract being told when to fight and all that stuff he didnt wanted anyone owning him....true story!!

Comment

• black7
            Vet
            • Feb 2007

i kno this is kinda off subject a little but ii woulda liked to see chuck liddell fight fedor emelianenko...i kno fedor isnt in the ufc but im sure it coulda been arranged....fedor would prolly kill chuck now tho...chucks just too damn old
            chuck aint that old its just the fighters in the UFC now are way better that Chuck ever was... during Chucks prime these new guys could still steam roll chuck... i never liked Chuck... all he was famous for was a KO punch...bout it
            Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• reps
              Vet
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by black7
              chuck aint that old its just the fighters in the UFC now are way better that Chuck ever was... during Chucks prime these new guys could still steam roll chuck... i never liked Chuck... all he was famous for was a KO punch...bout it
              He may be famous for his KO punch black but he is a hell of a wrestler too just neva seems to use it much I think he likes to stand up alot takes less energy.

Comment

• IRON37

Fedor will eventually go to the UFC.. I dont care what he says about not liking Dana etc. Pretty much everyone says that and they still show up. Like mentioned he has a price no matter how 'humble' or simple he tries to make himself out to be. Hell I would do the same if I could

Comment

• Rocky07

i disagree black...these new guys arent better than chuck was in his prime-if they were rashad evans, rampage, keith jardine, and all the other mofos that have gotten a victory against chuck would all be dominating but there not because only one fighter can dominate at a time...chuck just isnt as fast anymore. and chuck is a heck of wrestler but the reason he has one of the biggest fan bases in the fighting induatry is becasue EVERYONE wants to see a KO and dana pays a KO bonus too on alot of fights. guess thats Chucks motivation to stand up and bang rather than be one the ground. One way or the other u have to look at it like this...chuck rarely covers his face and his opponents know his strategy b4 he enters the cage--thats a more than fair advantage to his opponents and he still whooped one after another after another after another back in the day. thats about equivalent to u walkin up to some of the most elite fighters n the world and sayin "im gonna put my right foot across the left side of your head and your not gonna eb able to do shit about it"-and then actually doin it. he was a badass fighter back n the day bro--cant hate on chuck

Comment

• quez82
                    • Jul 2003

what happened to dan henderson?
                    Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• IRON37

Originally posted by quez82
                      what happened to dan henderson?
                      You see his fight in strikeforce against Jake Shields? He looked.. pretty bad imo . Shields just gnp'd him the whole time. Was about as boring as a gsp fight. Never thought I would say that honestly.

Comment

• IRON37

i disagree black...these new guys arent better than chuck was in his prime-if they were rashad evans, rampage, keith jardine, and all the other mofos that have gotten a victory against chuck would all be dominating but there not because only one fighter can dominate at a time...chuck just isnt as fast anymore. and chuck is a heck of wrestler but the reason he has one of the biggest fan bases in the fighting induatry is becasue EVERYONE wants to see a KO and dana pays a KO bonus too on alot of fights. guess thats Chucks motivation to stand up and bang rather than be one the ground. One way or the other u have to look at it like this...chuck rarely covers his face and his opponents know his strategy b4 he enters the cage--thats a more than fair advantage to his opponents and he still whooped one after another after another after another back in the day. thats about equivalent to u walkin up to some of the most elite fighters n the world and sayin "im gonna put my right foot across the left side of your head and your not gonna eb able to do shit about it"-and then actually doin it. he was a badass fighter back n the day bro--cant hate on chuck
                        Chuck is a legend and integral part of the current mma boom. Sure some of us may have known about sherdog or saw some Bas Rutten or Ken Shamrock fights every now and then. But He and Randy Couture and Dana White bringing the ultimate fighter set it off. For the majority anyway. I dont know what wrong with Chuck honestly.. he isnt the same. But his past accomplishmets cant be overlooked. Ive probly bought about every ppv hes been on post 2005.

Comment

• P. Bateman
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IRON37
                          I dont know what wrong with Chuck honestly. he isnt the same.
                          People change, priorities change.
                          “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• Rocky07

idk how true it is but i heard chuck kinda got on the cocaine a little bit...cocaine + being old = cant be very good for maintaining a title in MMA

Comment

• bigkarch
                              • Sep 2005

I hate to see where fedor who wants to be number #1 is letting a contract in his way...hell prove it...I hate when a fighter lets money get in his way..that tell me fighting is not number one..its money
                              The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
                              ASN
                              MESO
                              PREMIERBODYBUILDING
                              BODYBUILDING4LIFE
                              WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
                              SBI
                              Anabolic-Paradise
                              Anabolicwarrior
                              Muscleculture
                              osbb
                              flexmuscle