Dumb-ass college professors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Dumb-ass college professors

Stupid-assed, thinking they know all, college professors. Suck!
    Nothing worse than an f-ing dumb-ass in a black robe.
    "The Peter Principal," each will rise to their highest level of ineptitude. Touche!

I'm in an accelerated program to get a Principal Certification; 15 months and done (supposedly).
    We are required to attend Summer I and Summer III; two classes total.
    A month ago, I brought it to the dean's attention that there was no class scheduled for Summer I.
    She said she would fix it.
    It's been almost a month and nothing.
    Summer I classes started yesterday.
    After several emails to the dean in the past month, I still have received no word.
    This is really fucked up.
    If I was a month late in an assignment, what do you think my grade would be?

Dumb-assed college know-it-all's. Never worked a day in their lives. Hands softly melded by velvet novels. ARGHHH!!! Fuck-wads.

So yesterday, I went to the dean, guess what? She is out of town for 9 days. WTF????? That means I will have missed at least 6 hours of instruction. At $450 a credit, am I happy???

herbage...
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

If a class isn't offered you should be able to get a directed study to take it's place especially at the grad level.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mrhtbd

How do I go about initiating that?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Speak either to your grad adviser or dept head. I don't specifically about your program, but mine allowed up to 8 credits as directed study in a total of 32 hours.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...