Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stumpyone
    • Jan 2012

stolen thread but good one

so where did your nicknames originate from. buffbiker-we get it. shovel, it was a 1982 shovelhead correct? me, while in the corps i walked into a new unit and acourse embroidered across my chest my last name, Stem. My gunnery sergeant took one look at me and said "mother fucker, you aint a stem, your a fucking stump" hence the nickname stumpy that has carried me for the last 15 . has since turned into stempussy at my workplace that has something to do with my hair to midback and something else that i havent been able to figure out yet.
    shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!
  • Bigbench1

I actually went to a crazy powerhouse gym in the middle of no where. It was for powerlifters so I was a bit out of place. They had custom equipment all over the place. I figured I would try some things out. I get on this giant plank that was set up for lock outs. The bench itself looked a regular bench, but made for someone 9 feet tall and 600+lbs. I put up 450 and one of the smaller guys said "thats a big bench". My training partner replied back, yea, any bench that makes him look small is a big bench. The guy just laughed at my friend for not getting the compliment he gave me and every time I went back, thats what they referred to me as "big bench"

Comment

• ozzy69
      • Jun 2011

ive been called oz since highschool because no one can say my last name

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by ozzy69
        ive been called oz since highschool because no one can say my last name
        One of my best friends dave his las name is Osborne and we nickamed his ozzy when we were kids..

Well freezerdude is self explanatory, I've done Walmarts and other large supermarket refrigeration for 20+ years and when I come into the store the mgr would always say hey there's the freezerdude.. So I've used it ever since i've been on the forums.. My last name would be more fitting but I hate to use part of my name..

Comment

• bufbiker

Bufbiker....hmmm. Let me think.
          Actually I should change my name to stumpyone. At 5'7" and a whopping 258 this morning I look like a tree stump, or a sherman tank.

Comment

• stumpyone
            • Jan 2012

good god buff, 258 and still ripped im sure. You freak of nature. Would demand pics of I didn't know ur staunch refusal to
            shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by stumpyone
              good god buff, 258 and still ripped im sure. You freak of nature. Would demand pics of I didn't know ur staunch refusal to
              LMAO, he has me by 12# and I found out something when you get to be this size very few people "demand" anything of you!! lol

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

Yep, short for da Shovelhead. Compared to my new scoota, I don't miss that tank one bit. Lol
                Semper Fi

Comment

• BikerTrash
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2011

BikerTrash is well , just as it seems .
                  Im a tattooed up Harley rider, my attitude is 'lacking any give a shit' for anything that doesnt entertain me .
                  I tend to wear Ol ratty jeans with holes in them and typically when we ride we look like BikerTrash . So hence the name .

Comment

• mrhtbd

I'm just consenants, just like my life.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Actually I won a "Mr Hot Bod" contest in college in front of 300 screaming college girls.

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

A while back I left these boards all together because I was being stalked and harrassed my a lunatic.

Meanwhile well there was this woman who had a stray black cat that would sneak to her patio and as soon as it would detect anyone it would run away. It was like a little ninja. She named the cat Darkness (and she would say the word "Darkness" with a whisper in the middle of the sentence when referring to said cat). Well one day she told me I had a personality alot like that cat.

A couple weeks later I mentioned to her I needed to return to the boards and needed a new handle. She named me Darkness and here I am....

Comment

• Jumperz
                          Vet
                          • Sep 2011

lol shovel. i thought it was something to do with the army.. or even better we have a saying in aus. its called dumb as a doorknob or as thick as a 'shovel'.. and i dont mean thick as in your size haha.
                          mines self explan.. id love a different name but im on so many forums i cant really change it up now

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                            Actually I won a "Mr Hot Bod" contest in college in front of 300 screaming college girls.
                            Now it makes sense. I thgouth it was some viking thing!

Comment

• P. Bateman
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2009

I've been banned from the board so many times I ran out of names to use.
                              “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

Working...