X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

Headed to Vegas for my daughters cheer comp

We will be there til monday, and I am pissed cause the place we are staying charges $20 a day to use there little fitness center, most places are free. I don't plan on weight training but I need to do my cardio. Looks like I will be paying $60 to do cardio for 3 days, yeah right, I am going to go to golds and either workout for free, sometimes there cool like that or pay the $10 a day there. No drinking and dieting in Vegas, should be a fun trip..LOL
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.
  • D
    Vet
    • May 2007

$20/day? Holy shit bro. That's straight ass raping right there. I'll be running on the sidewalk before I did that. I only pay $8/month for my gym.
    Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

Sounds like fun my friend. And cardio is so important that I think I would pay the $60 as well. Wish your daughter the best of luck from Sarah and I.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
        • Apr 2006

Ouch! I could never diet in Vegas with all the alcohol and restaurants they have there...major props! Yea, i'd hit the Gold's.

Comment

• goin4275
          VET
          • Jan 2007

Ill be in vegas on thursday, im getting charged a resort fee of 20$ which includes gym... wonder if we're at the same place
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• Freezerdude

Dude as good of shape your in you should get your Cardio in running from the call girls in Vegas.. Will be fun to say the least..

Comment

• workingout
              VET
              • Apr 2004

how was the trip?
              He who does not strike first is the first stricken.

BS ESS

Comment

• BigSickD
                Vet
                • May 2004

Originally posted by workingout
                how was the trip?
                It was alright, weather was about 80 and sunny on Saturday so we just all just hung at the pool all day til evening cheer comp. We broke even on gambling. Hit the outlets and scored some good deals on clothes. No partying this time but were going back in July for The USA, so no kids and hitting the clubs and rehab pool on Sunday.
                BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

Working...