What do you think????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • urafreak

The people have spoken, quick reply is now on for all fourms.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Comment

• 34 pumped

good people make good boards in my opinion..and great mods...i think this board has both and i like it ...

Comment

• rado

it will only be a matter of time

Comment

• Farm Boy

this is definitly a classy board. there are some very knowledgable bro's here. i think it will grow pretty fast once the word is out.

Comment

• razrblack

i love this board so far, and hope to gain more knowledge than i have attained so far on this subject. i love to share the knowledge i have although it is limited. i have only done one cycle and hope to gain the knowledge i need for my next cycles down the road. the mods here are already proving to be quite more friendly and supportive of the members than at other boards. great to be along at the start of something great! anything i can help with bro's just let me know. im here pretty regularly, just holler!

Comment

• Mertz98

the board is looking awesome i think we have a great thing going no lets increase trafficc!!!!!!!!&# 33;!

Comment

• nevaenuf

I think this board has alot of potential. There is alot of good info and there seems to be alot of good bros here.

Comment

• urafreak

<!--QuoteBegin-nevaenuf+Jul 22 2003, 08:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nevaenuf @ Jul 22 2003, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think this board has alot of potential. There is alot of good info and there seems to be alot of good bros here. [/b][/quote]
                  i agree, this is a nice community we have growing here. just need more traffic&#33;

Comment

Working...