X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • USNCTT
    VET
    • Aug 2006

Damn

Just saw Rich Piana has been placed in a medically induced coma after being found unresponsive. First C.T Fletcher comes out saying he needs a heart transplant and now this happens to Rich. Crazy
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

In some cases the heart can only take so much, you need to keep bp in check as well as other factors.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• USNCTT
      VET
      • Aug 2006

Oh i know its just crazy. I saw a recent picture of CT at a hospital in a wheelchair and he looks terrible.

Comment

• Glycomann

Huh.. John Romano asked where are all the bodies. I guess we are seeing some now. Fugg I hope I'm not next.

Comment

• Glycomann

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

lots of speculation of an opioid overdose.....

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Be honest - can anyone be surprised with the news on Rich considering how many decades he's been running gear & especially the dosages? EVERYONE seen that coming. I wish him no ill will, but damn, gotta pay the piper.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Glycomann
                Huh.. John Romano asked where are all the bodies. I guess we are seeing some now. Fugg I hope I'm not next.
                You won't be bcoz you use responsibly, come off often and your doses are a fraction of what Piana ran.

While I won't be shocked if the same shit happens in the future to Ronnie and other pros who push it to the limit for MANY years, I think we can't envelope all of them to small time users like most of us. Classic case of use vs abuse IMO. And yeah, while 500mg ew certainly isn't trt, it's temporary & a far cry from 3+ grams per week years on end.

Regarding CT, he said for many years he lived on 10 cheesburgers a day back when he competed in PL & weighed over 300. Don't know if that played a role but damn sure couldn't have helped matters. He claimed to be natty, even going in to get tested on video a couple years back. But who beleives he was really off 100% with those big ass 21" veiny guns at 55 y.o?

Anyways, JMO.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Damn all that posting about drugs and shit & I just seen over at MD it was an accident. Someone mentioned he slipped in the shower & hit his head. Valentino in a vid over there he has word from a close family member that it was an accident that happened at home that could happen to anyone. He said out of respect to his family, he isn't going in to detail about it right now. Also said his condition is improving rapidly even to the surprise of the doctors.

When the news broke, Shawn Ray posted "Karma". What a rotten prick. Hope MD cans his ass.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    You won't be bcoz you use responsibly, come off often and your doses are a fraction of what Piana ran.

While I won't be shocked if the same shit happens in the future to Ronnie and other pros who push it to the limit for MANY years, I think we can't envelope all of them to small time users like most of us. Classic case of use vs abuse IMO. And yeah, while 500mg ew certainly isn't trt, it's temporary & a far cry from 3+ grams per week years on end.

Regarding CT, he said for many years he lived on 10 cheesburgers a day back when he competed in PL & weighed over 300. Don't know if that played a role but damn sure couldn't have helped matters. He claimed to be natty, even going in to get tested on video a couple years back. But who beleives he was really off 100% with those big ass 21" veiny guns at 55 y.o?

Anyways, JMO.
                    Not sure if my moderate use will be enough to negate effects. Probably most of my injuries were partly due to unnatural changes in my muscular skeletal system. Leroy Colbert called him out on that test. He said he didn't believe it. When CT had the test taken Leroy said he looked smaller and soft. So he was probably off. CT also had a mechanical heart valve so he was already pushing his health hard.
                    Last edited by Guest; 08-12-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• water43
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Glycomann
                      Not sure if my moderate use will be enough to negate effects. Probably most of my injuries were partly due to unnatural changes in my muscular skeletal system. Leroy Colbert called him out on that test. He said he didn't believe it. When CT had the test taken Leroy said he looked smaller and soft. So he was probably off. CT also had a mechanical heart valve so he was already pushing his health hard.
                      I,m sure of skeletal muscular changes but what injuries bcause ive had a few injuries I wonder about "how did this happen"
                      the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• Acneman
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2016

his girl friend says slip and fall, hit head, not drugs or heart. i guess you could say his knees are screwed up cause of all the heavy squats he did while on steroids and blaame them that way. unnless it was the cat walkin under his feet.

Comment

• USNCTT
                          VET
                          • Aug 2006

So far I've heard slip and fall, steroids, opiates and they found a white powder and straw on the counter where they found rich. Can we just get a straight story lol. Oh and TMZ was like 20 vials of steroids found in Pianas home. Im like 20 vials? I got more than that in my stockpile lol. Just searching for reasons to blame gear

Comment

• Acneman
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by USNCTT
                            So far I've heard slip and fall, steroids, opiates and they found a white powder and straw on the counter where they found rich. Can we just get a straight story lol. Oh and TMZ was like 20 vials of steroids found in Pianas home. Im like 20 vials? I got more than that in my stockpile lol. Just searching for reasons to blame gear
                            unless they had a search warrant i doubt they found anything. unless he hit the dirt while preparing one of his weekly injections of 2 or 3 grams of gear. they would have to see the 20 vials in plain view not dig around lookin and when im on the only time the gear is in view is when i am prepairing my shot then it is hidden away again. so if they found 20 vials they would look for distribution charges even though that is clearly personal use levels for that guy. the girlfriend would also be charged as she was present with the gear if not living in the same home. coke on the counter she gets charged with that as well. opiates? unless there was no more present in the home after he mainlined the she would get charged with that as well. with rich unconcious he could not say "its all mine" to protect her. cops have no compunctions aabout jailin a pretty girl for those things even though it is very likely she had nothing to do with it. so in conclusion if there were drugs used they used them up before he hit the dirt or she put them away while he turned blue on the floor. let me tell you from personal experience that you dont think about that kinda thing when your partner is dying in front of you. i did not worry about hiding my gear better in that situation. it was just in a box sitting there. im glad the cops did not open that box.

Comment

• Thate
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                              doses are a fraction of what Piana ran.
                              Any idea of what he ran and at what dose?

Comment

Working...