Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Mrhtbd Astrologer

I love my steel job! Production fuels me. Every day I complete material to "go out the door!" I have survived the onslaught of lesser souls. One quit, one was fired, vacations have removed the less of heart, and one should leave within two weeks (the 'oh, I clushed my fingers while working through lunch!") Yeah, good riddance, but one thing was constant through all the drama; mrhtbd kept showing up for work and got shit done/out the door. Steady and consistent, like a faithful clock. Yeah, well, never heard a girl say, "Oh boy, wish I had a man like a faithful clock!" Ha, oh well, so much for the 'rythm method!' Yeah, still ticking. Owner spent 10 days in Italy, came back to check things out. Mrhtbd had built a workstation, consolidated process on several jobs, and while getting things daily out the door organized and cleaned up warehouse 2 of 3 that had been a complete eyesore and in disarray for 5 years! Well, the owner didn't have to ask who did it, my glaring incompetence was blatantly obvious! Result (after an edict of "no overtime for 3 weeks," the shop boss said at 4:35, after I had set up and was knocking out 2 major jobs (laser cutter and PEM assembly) since lunch time seemlessly, "Hey, come in tomorrow to work a bit; make up time you lost!" I said, "I didn't lose any time!" "So," he said, "come in anyway, this job was due today." "Do whatever you can/want to!" Success! Diligence overrides crybaby pulpit! Justice is served! (Be there at 5:45!)
  • bufbiker

Very good. The cream always rises to the top. Quiet diligence.
    But I don't get the astrologer part.

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

Glad you like working with your hands

Comment

• mrhtbd
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by bufbiker
        Very good. The cream always rises to the top. Quiet diligence.
        But I don't get the astrologer part.
        Oh, that, yeah, well last night I was feeling confident and started out wanting to share a little ditty but then a back story emerged and I went with it. (No need for accolades as I am quite sure I know what I'm doing now and why). Well, I never mentioned this before on any board but I have been an astrologer since 1979. I've done over 2000 charts, hundreds of couples analysis' and even though many have told me initially they believed astrology was/is bull***, (in their opinion) not one single person even hinted as such once I did their chart in 38 years. I've always tried to connect to the tangical, realistic, logical process, I have finally come to accept that "sometimes ya just know what you know," and that's all that matters. There it is!

Comment

• bufbiker

Did you run you and your ex's charts at any time before the end, earlier in the relatioship.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

This thread reminds me of that thrice song "black honey"

I keep swinging my hand through a swarm of bees.... because I want honey on my table ....

Comment

• mrhtbd
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by bufbiker
              Did you run you and your ex's charts at any time before the end, earlier in the relatioship.
              Yes, and that was how I was able to catch her cheating. When her moon crossed her Pluto she left her guard down; busted! I filed for divorce the next day! I knew it would cost me hundreds of thousands but fuck it, I didn't care. It's been a rough few years but things have settled down and I am making progress. My second Saturn return happens on January 9, 2018 and I am ready. Unfortunately, my best friend of 42 years couldn't see beyond his. Happens at around 29 and 58 years old. Foundation is set, see new apartment tomorrow, get the umbilical cord hernia surgery on 9/20, 40th HS Reunion on the 29th, only up from there!

Comment

• ozzy69
                Assistant Admin
                • Jun 2011

What the fuck are you babbling about??

Comment

• mrhtbd
                  • Apr 2015

All about dissolution! Have you eliminated the unnecessary in your life or allowed it to weigh you down. Sometimes moving ahead depends on lessening the pull of the familiar to the push of the unknown. That's how we grow!

Comment

• mrhtbd
                    • Apr 2015

Be glad to look at your chart to see what's really bothering you! It's not me, but more likely something I magnify in you. All good, PM me.

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

??? Astrology? I think your Pluto must be in Uranus.
                      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• A1food4u

Personally I'd love to see you do Ozzy's star chart...

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
                          Vet
                          • Feb 2014

I just love reading the responses, no offense but I cant read through the original posts typically but sure get a laugh at the comments. I would read ozzys star chart though

Comment

• ozzy69
                            Assistant Admin
                            • Jun 2011

Not happening

Comment

• Darkness
                              • Apr 2011

Come on oz...do it! What are you afraid of???????????

Comment

Working...