Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

In for surgery

The time has arrived for rest and repair. I'm sitting in the waiting room for my umbilical cord hernia surgery. This occurs on the new moon Fall Equinox. The moon is new in Virgo which rules the gut, digestion and elimination. Mercury rules Virgo and represents technical use of the hands. I started my new job at the metal fabrication shop just before the Spring Equinox, over six months ago. I did the heavy work, toiled and soiled while keeping my nose to the grindstone. I built a separate work station for anticipated benchwork from a project I'd completed and delivered on the fly for a contractor 3 months ago in time for a 3 day sales conference. Over 100 orders were made and I am the Master of the project. Now for the benchwork portion. Months of planning is ready for harvest, but first it's time for repair of the hernia which has gotten much worse from all the heavy work, so here I am. Getting to this point was stage one, a long road but efforts have paid off. We reap what we sow.
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by mrhtbd
    The moon is new in Virgo which rules the gut, digestion and elimination. Mercury rules Virgo and represents technical use of the hands.
    I gotta know the mechanism for how Virgo rules the gut and how Mercury represents technical use of the hands. How exactly does this takes place?
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• A1food4u

Illegal use of the hands is governed by the line judge who's yellow flag is rising that's as much as I know about such things

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by A1food4u
        Illegal use of the hands is governed by the line judge who's yellow flag is rising that's as much as I know about such things
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Jester
          VET
          • May 2004

Hope it went well. I am due for one of the "knot tying" procedures, too

Comment

• millenium girl
            • Apr 2006

I hope you are recovering well mrhtbd
            Don't forget to join
            http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
            http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• mrhtbd
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Dakota
              I gotta know the mechanism for how Virgo rules the gut and how Mercury represents technical use of the hands. How exactly does this takes place?
              I am recovering from surgery which went well. I plan to return to work on Monday. Concerning your legitimate questions regarding Astrology; let me first state that Astrology has been around since evidence was found with the Cauldians from 15,000 BC, so I do not espouse to be the spokesperson as such. As in many ancient and early sciences it is based on physics and geometry, or, in people speak: energy and order. Indeed, in my 39 years of studying the subject, I have always looked for evidence to disprove it, yet coincidencial evidence has shown me otherwise. Not only can it be understood, but can be used as an effective tool for personal betterment and understanding of others. As pertaining to what I know; I claim the Socratic: "I know nothing of what really is!"
              That said, I will answer your question(s).
              As with everything in physics, there is the macrocosm and the microcosm. Pertaining to Astrology, the macrocosm is the 12 constellations (signs) in space, which fall along our equatorial belt (each comprising of 30 degrees, 12x30=360). The microcosm of the constellations (as related to the 12 signs) are 12 "houses" of the zodiac, they correspond to the earth itself and its physical world. The 12 constellations (signs) in space, made up of stars, etc., are esoteric in nature and make up the "energy"/physics" portion. The 12 houses of the earth are coordinated with the seasons and make up the "order/geometry" portion. Energy and order, physics and geometry, spirit and body. Of course, the tenuous strand which binds each to the other is mind. Since mankind predominantly lived in the Northern hemisphere throughout the dawn of the beginnings of Astrological science, then Astrology was coordinated to the Northern hemisphere. As such, the beginning of the age of growth in the physical realm begins with the Spring Equinox; March 20th-23rd, (which changes slightly due to leap year). As above, so below. The Spring Equinox happens when the sun, from the vantage point of the Northern hemisphere on earth, enters the constellation, or sign, of Aries in space. The ancients believed that each sign in the heavens corresponded with phases of growth/development in the physical realm here on earth. Therefore, Aries, ruled by Mars, is the first sign, beginning at the Spring Equinox, and represents the first 2 years of the physical life; the baby explorer, the head, Taurus, ruled by Venus, the next 2; terrible 2's (mine), possession, value and comfort, Gemini, ruled by Mercury, the development of language, short trips and journeys, siblings, and the everyday mind (calves), Cancer; ruled by the Moon, emotional attachments and feeling, subconscious needs, (the stomach and breasts), Leo, ruled by the Sun, realization of self, individuality, (the heart), Virgo, also ruled by Mercury) manual dexterity, craftsmanship, work with the hands to put mental concepts into the physical, descrimination, elimination and digestion (rules the gut/digestive process, and the hands), etc. These were/are all phases of life that each of us must go through in our physical development, regardless of our potential or spiritual inclination. An Astrology physical "chart" (microcosm), is alingned to the planets in their respective constellations (macrocosm) by the time, date, and place of birth. This also shows what constellation was on the eastern horizon at the time/place/point of birth (when each of us became a separate physical entity from our mother). That eastern point at the time/place of birth becomes the starting point where the constellation chart aligns with the first degree of Aries in the house chart, and is called your "rising sign" or "ascendent." Astrology, as a tool, can specifically show you, through position of planets in the signs and houses, how to turn the energy (planets in signs) into order (planets in houses) in your physical world (by the corresponding houses those planets are in). In a nutshell, planets in signs show potential, but planets in houses can show how to apply that potential energy and bring it into fruition (the physical plane.) It's actually quite easy and can help you grow. Some people naturally align with their path, but others have not that luxury. In such a case of uncertainty, having tools help bridge the gap. By the way, Virgo rules diet, health and connection of mind to the physical through use of manual dexterity; the hands. Virgo's can make great body builders, especially when they learn to turn their critical self analysis into a plan for growth. Virgo is a furtile earth sign; through planning preparation and patience, we reap what we have sown!

Comment

• Glycomann

Are you an ancient alien?

Comment

• bufbiker

Speedy recovery.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Glycomann
                    Are you an ancient alien?
                    Lol, with moon in Pisces I'm just a very old soul. My stomach feels better already. The timing was right. The next 6 months are going to be interesting. Big week, back to work Monday, Fortieth High School Reunion on Friday 9/29, and new apartment on Sunday 10/1. This is good. Will spend time at the lake today to reentergize by communing with Neptune and my Atlantian ancestors.

Comment

Working...