• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigpapapumpaf
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Discuss phentermine

So here's the story.

AS many know I jsut went thru a torn rotator cuff and bicep operation. It was pretty bad and my surgeon told me if I screw this up and don't let it heal, the next option is a full join replacement. I'm not going to go thru that. He wants basically no physical activity for now approx 10 weeks. I can't risk a fall, an accidental grab, nothing so I am listening to him.

Why does this matter? I also have severe sleep apnea. I was on an auto pap machine which was worthless, so I did another sleep study at which point they discovered I really needed a bi-pap machine. So, now I am doing really well on it but I want to get the Inspire device installed and the only way my doc will do that is if I loose weight.

I have bounced between 260 and 270 lately. The surgery caused me to drop to 250 but my doc wants me at 230 or below. I'm fine with that, 2yrs ago I thought I was going to compete again and got down to 226 and felt and looked great. In discussing this with my general doctor, he has agreed to give me a script for phentermine. I have never, ever used anything like this, my wife did and lost 15lbs easy but I've always just trained harder to loose weight. I eat fairly clean but perhaps have one glass of wine too many at night.

I think he will clear me to at least do cardio on Monday. I will take 1 37.5mg phentermine in the a.m. I also have started 3ius gh 5 days a week, along with a little extra t3, t4 and clen here and there.

I have no clue what to expect on the phen. If you have any practical advice or experience, please share with me. I know there is no magic pill, I'm too old for that shit but I think my days are numbered due to sleep apnea. I am way to quick to jerk the mask off and say screw it, so my best alternative is the Inspire Device, I think. I also don't have much of an issue below 240, so thats another great reason to try this absurd pill.

Thoughts?

BPP
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Don’t use clen with that shit. Otherwise we will hear that you died.

That drug is basically meth and I’ve read studies where people pop hot for meth from it.

It kills your appetite.

You don’t need all the other drugs to lose the weight when you are on that stuff.

My ex wife got put in it years ago when she was diagnosed with PSOS and she lost 60 lbs in like 60 days.

No one takes any real medical advice here because we are all know it all’s but like I said you don’t need to take all that extra crap to lose weight on that stuff.
    Last edited by ozzy69; 05-21-2022, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Gotcha

Thanks!

BPP

Comment

• Bananas
        Vet
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ozzy69
        Don’t use clen with that shit. Otherwise we will hear that you died.

That drug is basically meth and I’ve read studies where people pop hot for meth from it.

It kills your appetite.

You don’t need all the other drugs to lose the weight when you are on that stuff.

My ex wife got put in it years ago when she was diagnosed with PSOS and she lost 60 lbs in like 60 days.

No one takes any real medical advice here because we are all know it all’s but like I said you don’t need to take all that extra crap to lose weight on that stuff.
        Agree with Ozzy. Phen plus t3 plus clen plus a person with sleep apnea is not. A good combo for ur heart. Less is more. It took u a while to get to 280 there is no Safe easy way down. It will take time.

Comment

• AlphaMale
          VET
          • Mar 2018

Good article here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          Last edited by AlphaMale; 05-24-2022, 01:23 AM.
          Veteran

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

Agree with Ozzy about it being like meth. If you have had drug addiction history in any way stay away from it. I personally don’t think adding t3 with it would be bad though. I was amazed at how well it worked for me to lose weight recently. No Clen though. Use one or the other. Doing basically the same thing. Your wife has used it so you should basically know what to expect. It’s hard to come off. No energy for a week or a few; depending on how long you stay on it; is what makes it hard for me to stop taking anything like that.

Comment

• stunner69
              VET
              • Sep 2007

It’s an amphetamine. Gave me the same feeling as Adderall but without the headaches. Worked well and fast with a proper diet. Just make sure to get your protein in early, I took it around 8am and didn’t want to eat anything after about 11am till the next morning.
              Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

Working...