OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • HDH
    • Jun 2015

Some pretty good stuff. My rep range is crazy though

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

I used to do very low reps. Sometimes just repeated sets of one at my max out. But now I'm old and all my joints and my back ache so I've gone to the lighter weight higher rep ranges. It's great for both growth and maintenance. I even do as many reps as possible to failure sometimes. Not every time obviously. But I do like to mix it up. The old Weider muscle confusion principal, which h coincides with my mental state on most days. Lol
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• 1bigun11
        • May 2022

Originally posted by Roughrydr
        I used to do very low reps. Sometimes just repeated sets of one at my max out. But now I'm old and all my joints and my back ache so I've gone to the lighter weight higher rep ranges. It's great for both growth and maintenance. I even do as many reps as possible to failure sometimes. Not every time obviously. But I do like to mix it up. The old Weider muscle confusion principal, which h coincides with my mental state on most days. Lol
        I can relate. Especially to the confusion part, lol.

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

LOL. We had a happy moment at my house the other day when my wife made a glass of ice water by herself. I'm not there yet. But who knows.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...