X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rep4gearpro
    VET
    • Jun 2017

Board

Ok I’m a computer idiot. Can anyone explain to me how to change the look of the board? I’m not sure if this is a permanent new look for Peak or somehow I accidentally changed it from how it use to be? Sorry for the stupid question but any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

The forum software was recently upgraded as it was old and unsupported. This is the new look and bugs still are being worked out.
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Paramuscle
      • Mar 2018

Agreed with ^. This is the new look of the board with the updates and changes.

~PM

Comment

• MindlessWork
        • Aug 2011

Also the best thing is that there are now new antispam measures which so far have been working quite well in keeping out the spammers that have been plaguing the board before the upgrade. Of course, if any spammer somehow slips thru hit that report post button!
        “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• wallyd
          VET
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by MindlessWork
          Also the best thing is that there are now new antispam measures which so far have been working quite well in keeping out the spammers that have been plaguing the board before the upgrade. Of course, if any spammer somehow slips thru hit that report post button!
          Would that be the “flag” button? Happy to see the spammers have died off!

Comment

• MindlessWork
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by wallyd

Would that be the “flag” button? Happy to see the spammers have died off!
            Yes that be the Flag button to report a spam post.

Comment

• jrod
              • Jun 2010

New look. Same great flavor!

Comment

Working...