Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juggaknott2011
    • Dec 2017

RIP

Fabiana Veras, a female bodybuilder from Brazil, was found tied up and stabbed to death at her place of work.

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Wow damn what a way to die
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Depraved world.

Comment

• MindlessWork
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by b52
        Depraved world.
        For darn sure.
        “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

most murderers are sociopaths without any conscious or remorse. I have known dozens upon dozens.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Paramuscle
            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
            most murderers are sociopaths without any conscious or remorse. I have known dozens upon dozens.
            My wife has called me a "high functioning sociopath" for years.

~PM

Comment

• jrod
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Paramuscle

My wife has called me a "high functioning sociopath" for years.

~PM
              Lol

Comment

• Puff88
                VET
                • Jan 2019

Why do you know so many murderers Lifts?!?!?!

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Puff88
                  Why do you know so many murderers Lifts?!?!?!
                  Clean living. No I worked 8.5 years at Marquette Branch Prison which opened its doors in 1889 and is still open because it’s escape proof. For years MBP housed the very worst and most dangerous prisoners in Michigan. MBP also housed some of the most notorious federal prisoners. We had MIPC Michigan Intensive Training Center. Many of the prisoners that I knew had books written about them and a couple had movies made. Oprah even sent a crew to interview one of the prisoners when I worked there. I knew a handful of contract killers and a couple mob hit men. I was a programs director so the pay was good but it got where I couldn’t stand going to work. The place was so secure that I felt like I was in prison too. They have a pretty good write up on Wikipedia. Also a good book published a long time ago called 100 years of hard labor. The history of Marquette branch prison.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...