Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by USNCTT
    What happened to ross' board?
    I didn't want to ask that. . . . . but being it was mentioned. What did happen ?

Comment

• Hugemidget
      • May 2007

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
      I didn't want to ask that. . . . . but being it was mentioned. What did happen ?
      looks fine to me
      POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• mrhtbd

fine in what sense?

Comment

• Hugemidget
          • May 2007

fine like its up and running.. am i missin something? fill me
          POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Cruci
            Vet
            • Nov 2006

Its almost cardio and call of duty 4 on my xbox 360 time
            Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Cruci
              Vet
              • Nov 2006

Fuck sweatin to the oldies, sweatin to the 360 is where its at biatch!
              Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• meateater

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

sick .

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Nerd.

Originally posted by Cruci
                    Fuck sweatin to the oldies, sweatin to the 360 is where its at biatch!

Comment

• meateater

Comment

• black7
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2007

meateater is the mother fucking man... him and his milf must of spit up...
                        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by black7
                          meateater is the mother fucking man... him and his milf must of spit up...
                          What up, Bubba? Naw man, we're still together, but I need some whoring time ya know?

Comment

• black7
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by meateater
                            What up, Bubba? Naw man, we're still together, but I need some whoring time ya know?
                            glad to have you back man... I been working on a few project with my job in your neck.
                            Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by black7
                              glad to have you back man... I been working on a few project with my job in your neck.

Cool....I just got home from training chest/back....friggin wiped out....time to

Comment

• meateater

taco bell PWO

Comment

Working...