The OFFICIAL whore thread REBORN!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALLO

I think I will go cash this worthless check this bimbo gave me. I told her I would hold it, but fuck it, she pissed off, so I will go try and cash it and when it bounces, turn it over to the DA office. Today will be a good day!

What do you think audience? ( see pic below for reaction)

Comment

• ALLO

WTF?

Comment

• ALLO

slow ass shit

Comment

• Cruci
          Vet
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ALLO
          I think I will go cash this worthless check this bimbo gave me. I told her I would hold it, but fuck it, she pissed off, so I will go try and cash it and when it bounces, turn it over to the DA office. Today will be a good day!

What do you think audience? ( see pic below for reaction)
          You mean slumlord you
          Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• ALLO

Originally posted by Cruci
            You mean slumlord you

hahaha, Every now and then, I take it in the ass because I let a worthless trash "family" slip through my rigorous screening process, LOL. This is 1 such "family". Out in the street they shall go. Should be a song I think.

Comment

• Cruci
              Vet
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ALLO
              hahaha, Every now and then, I take it in the ass because I let a worthless trash "family" slip through my rigorous screening process, LOL. This is 1 such "family". Out in the street they shall go. Should be a song I think.
              What are you allowed to screen for legally?
              Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• ALLO

Originally posted by Cruci
                What are you allowed to screen for legally?

Well, first and foremost, they have to have a fucking job. Then they fill out my application, and then I send them down to the sheriffs Dept for a background check. It costs them 5 bucks, but refundable from us if it comes out ok. Any drug related offenses, felonies, or misdemeanor assault( domestic) they are disqualified, but what happens is word gets around town that that is how we operate, and the one with the criminal record( which happened in this case) moves in several days later with the bimbo after she clears the checks. I will file a detainer warrant this morning against them for eviction, so its no biggie, just a little time consuming

Comment

• bigkarch
                  • Sep 2005

I like turtles
                  The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
                  ASN
                  MESO
                  PREMIERBODYBUILDING
                  BODYBUILDING4LIFE
                  WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
                  SBI
                  Anabolic-Paradise
                  Anabolicwarrior
                  Muscleculture
                  osbb
                  flexmuscle

Comment

• bigkarch
                    • Sep 2005

and green amphibeans
                    The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
                    ASN
                    MESO
                    PREMIERBODYBUILDING
                    BODYBUILDING4LIFE
                    WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
                    SBI
                    Anabolic-Paradise
                    Anabolicwarrior
                    Muscleculture
                    osbb
                    flexmuscle

Comment

• bigkarch
                      • Sep 2005

I eat like pizza with extra cheese, extra sauce with pepperoni, pinneapple and anchovies...
                      The Big HUNGarian

MOD @
                      ASN
                      MESO
                      PREMIERBODYBUILDING
                      BODYBUILDING4LIFE
                      WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
                      SBI
                      Anabolic-Paradise
                      Anabolicwarrior
                      Muscleculture
                      osbb
                      flexmuscle

Comment

• Shawty
                        AE Female Member
                        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by bigkarch
                        I like turtles
                        LMFAO!!!!

OH.....

MY....................

GAWD.......................

So does GP....................
                        Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Cruci
                          Vet
                          • Nov 2006

First time in the gym (where I could actually do anything) since may! Woohoo!

Comment

• Persian
                            VET
                            • Oct 2007

just had my dinner
                            chicken breast and grilled shrimps

fuck it tasted gooooooooooooooooooooooood
                            im still hungry ...i just cant b fucked2 barbecue the shrimps ..

Comment

• bigkarch
                              • Sep 2005

put those bad boys on some scewers (sp) with some bell peppers, tomatoes, pineapple, squash, zucchinine and viola...
                              The Big HUNGarian

MOD @
                              ASN
                              MESO
                              PREMIERBODYBUILDING
                              BODYBUILDING4LIFE
                              WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
                              SBI
                              Anabolic-Paradise
                              Anabolicwarrior
                              Muscleculture
                              osbb
                              flexmuscle

Comment

• Persian
                                VET
                                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by bigkarch
                                put those bad boys on some scewers (sp) with some bell peppers, tomatoes, pineapple, squash, zucchinine and viola...
                                i marinated the fucks in vin , chili, lemon they tasted good

i got some left i cant b fucked 2 go grill them but u just made me hungry

Comment

Working...