They deleted my new introduction stating that i'm back haha

I guess I got in TROUBLE

Comment

• goes4ever
      • Sep 2004

fuck them all!

Comment

• KC Lifter

Has anyone talked to IA to find out what story he's been told by trouble? I'm sure if he's a reasonable man he'll want to get to the truth.

Comment

• John Benz
          Vet
          • Jan 2004

Buffness and I have been getting pms over there complaining about trouble for some time. Here's one I sent to buff a while ago. I'm not including his reply as I sense he doesn't want to get involved in all this.

Originally posted by John Benz
          Buff,

Here is my most recent pm concerning her. Skarhead and Stout1 have both pmd me complaining and it looks like she has run skar off for good. Did you see recently in the staff forum where she asked wes about banning discuslifter as he has no respect for women? lmao!

Originally posted by jn6047
          Originally posted by John Benz
          Originally posted by jn6047
          Couldn't help but notice that you seem to be bumping heads with Trouble quite a bit. I have tried to add a few things to the boards in regards to posts that others have put up (Hardgainers info wanted, Crohns disease, etc) and have found that Trouble can be quite rude, and as you put it, clueless.

I haven't come on here complaining about my Crohns disease, nore have I outright asked someone to help me in regards to it. I have a really good handle, without question I'm the healthies and most muscular person I know with Crohns, and I'm pretty surprized with the close mindedness that Trouble presents, and the condescending tone that she uses.

Hate to say it but EXMGQ was right, the way this board has gone is not what he was looking for, nor is it what I am looking for.

I get tired of hearing skinny guys say that they can't gain weight, that there is something wrong with them, when in the end they are just not eating enough. Hell, I'm the poster boy for not eating, it used to be downright painful for me. But I'm doing good now. Even with Crohns disease it's really quite simpel: eat, train, eat, rest, repeat. Now I'm seeing that according to Trouble it isn't there fault, they all have imbalances that need to be corrected, or else.

I'm sorry for the rant, and I respect IA, but I see that even he is focusing on the microscopic end of things as opposed to what attracted me to this board in the first place, common sense training and nutrition aimed at the "average" person.

jn6047
          jn6047,

You may have noticed I have not been posting as much of late. I believe in geting from point A to point B by the most direct route. Little time to argue with a "know-it-all" about everything I post. Stick around.

John

I have to tell you, it's guys like you and Future that keep me here, and alot of IA's posts too. I'm with you with the A to B, no sense dicking around. Take care.

John
          (jn6047)

Comment

• jeep

JB- clear your PM's- I need to ask you something unrelated to this situation and need your expertise.

Comment

• John Benz
              Vet
              • Jan 2004

pms are cleared

Comment

• F-Mac

I watched that whole thread unfold, very very disappointing to say the least but I chose to stay out of it.

John, it's total BS that Wes decided to ban you. You contributed a hell of a lot to that board and it sucks to see you go.

The majority of the knowledgable people on there have gone elsewhere and I can't say that I blame them.

Comment

• jeep

PM sent JB

Comment

• skarhead

i cant see myself posting there that much anymore. trouble really ruined it.

Comment

• skarhead

btw has anyone PMed IA about this?

Comment

• KC Lifter

Originally posted by skarhead
                        btw has anyone PMed IA about this?
                        This is just my opinion but if I was JB I wouldn't want anything to do with IA's board even if asked him back. There something not right with that place from what I see. I'm not flaming any board so don't anyone go there, but I think under the cicumstances everyone should show how they feel and just not visit his board any more. That will get the point across better than any pm's.

Comment

• jn6047

Hi everyone. I'm the guy that wrote the pm to John Benz about my trouble with trouble. I haven't been checking out IA's too much, and missed all the hoopla. It's really stupid.

jn6047

Comment

• skarhead

no hoopla.. board seems deader than ever now that benz is gone

Comment

• KC Lifter

I think trouble left the board. Maybe IA got hit in the head with a rock and is thinking clear now and dumped trouble. LMAO

Comment

• goes4ever
                                • Sep 2004

no I guess she is just taking a leave for awhile..........

Comment

Working...