buffness, goes4ever, Stout1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KC Lifter

Well let's hope it's at least 10+ years.

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

KC...I see you posting over at IA's board every day....asking when trouble will be back. lol.

Comment

• KC Lifter

Yeah I'm kinda bad sometimes,lol. It was locked in about 30 min.

I won't say who but this was posted "All she did was copy/paste scientific studies.. Where was the valuble info?"

I shouldn't even do that as a joke because it looks like I really care if she came back. But I think the thread was locked because SB knew where it would have gone if it stayed open.

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

I won't even comment why SB locked the thread............

I see a lot of threads that get locked just because, makes you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, and I am talking on a lot of boards not just IA's

Comment

• KC Lifter

Originally posted by goes4ever

I see a lot of threads that get locked just because, makes you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, and I am talking on a lot of boards not just IA's

Yes they are known for locking up threads as soon as they think it won't go like they want.

Comment

• goes4ever
              • Sep 2004

becareful don't stir too much "trouble" SB will ban u

Comment

• KC Lifter

becareful don't stir too much "trouble" SB will ban u
                SB is a mod here too?

Comment

• jeep

I am wondering this as well
                  G4E- he seems to be the only one that will lock threads, even back when I was on swole's board he wold always lock a thread over something.
                  To be honest that irritates me to no end, Is he acting like internet police, I mean WTF dude, stop being so sensative as we are all big boys and can take care of ourselves..
                  Locking a thread like that one seems very suspect, always felt he talked to people in a sort of "no it all tone" as well.
                  Bullshit.

Comment

• KC Lifter

I agree that is irritating when a thread gets locked because one mod doesn't like it. I can on remember 1 thread that was locked here i'm sure there has been more. The only reason that i can see that would justify locking a thread is when it's just arguing and personal attacks instead of rational discussion.

Comment

• KC Lifter

JB I see you're back on IA's board, good to see you and IA worked everything out. And I see trouble has joined here as well. :top:

Comment

• skarhead

i dont think he is back..........

Comment

• KC Lifter

Originally posted by skarhead
                          i dont think he is back..........
                          I saw he was back but not as a mod.

Comment

• John Benz
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2004

First......a few comments sent to me from a thread in IA's mod forum.....
                            Originally posted by cutieface
                            ok I really do not understand this........

we have Trouble who tells a fellow mod that they have "no fucking clue" what they are talking about...which

1. is a total lack of respect shown for a fellow moderator

2. is not a very mature way to show a difference of opinion not to mention a poor role model for our members exp the younger ones

things of this nature sh ould be taken to the PM system or to the mod forum NOT on the open forum.....

on top of that....moderator posts deleted as soon as they are posted.....

and now John Benz one of the most respected men w/ 20+ years of experience w/ training and AAS useage is banned?

I realize I was gone for some time...but is this how it works? as a staff member here I'd like to know.....and have the in put of an ADMIN!
                            Originally posted by trouble
                            Cutie Pie: go talk to Wes, eh?
                            Originally posted by iron addict
                            Yes, he is banned. Know what he did? he had a difference of opinion and banned a moderator. I am slow to ban anyone as everyone here knows but he first banned someone for doing nothing but quesioning some gear use dogma that needed to be questioned IMO while he talked down to him the whole time, then he banned Trouble.

I will call John today to discuss.

Mods do not always have to see eye to eye, but they damn sure can't be banning other mods because of it.

wesley

Comment

• goes4ever
                              • Sep 2004

so did he ever call you? last time I talked to you on the pone, you said he never called.........

Comment

• John Benz
                                Vet
                                • Jan 2004

The rest of the story.....

The night the controversial thread was at Iron Addict's, trouble felt threatened by all the support I received and deleted the thread. She then banned Matt76, antihero and others who flamed her dumb ass. I restored them as members and in turned banned her fanatic supporter, who flamed me repeatedly, but in the above quote from Wes, you see he fails to mention the bannings by trouble, just the one idiot I banned.

Then....cutieface began to send me angry pms over at steroid-encyclopaedia saying that trouble was deleting her threads in the mod forum as fast as she posted them. I banned trouble to allow cutie to get her thread posted, but immediately thought better of it and UNBANNED her after a total of 5 minutes.

By then she had called Wesley on the phone and told him about all the complaints she has gotten from members who were complaining I was too gruff and talked down to them.

I have since had a long and pleasant phone conversation with Wes, and he apologized for banning me after he realized he had only heard one side of that story. I was emphatic that I would not moderate again on the same board as trouble, and he made me the boards only VET (name in green)

He feels that despite what SB wrote in his locked thread all the negative comments have driven her away....at least for now. He thought she was taken a break from the boards, but she has been posting daily at ironmagazine and others.

Comment

Working...