Clear All
  • mouth

Originally posted by Xflyboy
    Good Point Mouth!
    thanks...once in a while i have a good one! lol

Comment

• Mahaffje

Originally posted by Goblin6
      Yeah, when I get somw time there are gonna be ome changes on myspace and such.

I am just really pissed off at all the freaking drama, started by him.

I,Like a bunch of others pit in a lot of time into that site and he just pissed on it.

Karma is a bitch though, and I migjt just help it along, because I am a vindictive bastard.

Yea, he'll get his. I'm rather upset that all the time I put in is gone as well. That site was a great thing and helped out so many people and now it's gone because he's a douchebag. Such a shame that one person can ruin something so great. Oh well, we'll just have to work hard and see what we can do with this site.

Comment

• Shawty
        AE Female Member
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Mahaffje
        Yea, he'll get his. I'm rather upset that all the time I put in is gone as well. That site was a great thing and helped out so many people and now it's gone because he's a douchebag. Such a shame that one person can ruin something so great. Oh well, we'll just have to work hard and see what we can do with this site.

I agree. He complained many times about all of us lacking communicating, however, he proceeded to make big decisions for the site without consulting the rest of us on staff. Such as, letting other staff members go. Dictation is not communication, and I'm really disappointed because we all very much wanted to make the site succeed.
        Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• PTAaron

The thing I am most mad about is the fact that he is trying to make money off the site and all of the articles WE wrote. We will never get anything out of it, and now our work is being GIVEN to someone else... if it sells.

Comment

• gary88

Checkin in, I'm digging the better smileys :letsdoit:

Comment

• Big Donkey

suppppppppp

Comment

• owgees

I'm scared. This isn't Kansas. Somebody hold me!

Comment

• laurie

WAZZZZZZZZZZ upp.........

Comment

• alwaysL8

im here too aaron..you guys couldn't get rid of me that easily! lol

Comment

• Xflyboy

Its ok, Don't tell Squatch but Kansas sucks anyway! lol

Comment

• keith

Hey all, sometimes I forget how fuckin' crazy you all are. Then the voices in my head tell me not to worry and everything will be okay. Anyway, good to see a lot of regular members have moved over.

Comment

• Andy James G

hola Andy James G. here

i lost alot of my training log :-( that really sucks besides other stuff

Comment

• KitKat

I've converted. Yea I'm bumed about the lost training log, recipes and endurance section

Comment

• owgees

It's a good thing. Now we have more people to swap knowledge with!

Comment

• PTAaron

Quick note to the 'pink' members... for some reason your posts are showing up as needing to be approved... so they are kind of invisible... we'll fix that.

Comment

Working...