Muscle MX Members - post here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CathyFlora

Originally posted by KitKat
    I've converted. Yea I'm bumed about the lost training log, recipes and endurance section
    that's putting it nicely. Katie, you put so much work into the recipe section. I am so sorry.

Comment

• eVolution

Antonio destroyed something that could have been a success. In my eyes he will always be a failure.

Anywho, glad to have everyone aboard. Let's make this place even better than the last...or what was left of it.

Anyone think Antonio might be spying?? :flute:

Comment

• Amalthea

I've converted. Yea I'm bumed about the lost training log, recipes and endurance section
        The recipes Oh No!!!! I loves those. You and Tiff had some FREAKING AWESOME stuff in there. That totally sucks donkey balls!

Comment

• PTAaron

I've gone through and approved many of the posts made by you pink folks that were "moderated"...

As far as the sections you are missing - go ahead and make the suggestions... anything that is missing can be easily added if the owners here think it sounds good!

Comment

• mijc13

Originally posted by PTAaron
            The thing I am most mad about is the fact that he is trying to make money off the site and all of the articles WE wrote. We will never get anything out of it, and now our work is being GIVEN to someone else... if it sells.
            Wow, I didn't think about that... that is absolutely terrible

Great to see all you guys here! Thanks to the site for letting us jump in!

:buff:

Comment

• GenePool

shouldnt guys of Ericks ilk get pink names too?

Comment

• Squatch

Originally posted by GenePool
                shouldnt guys of Ericks ilk get pink names too?
                ohhhhhhhhhh snap!

Comment

• Sasa

Moved here

Good to see everybody

Comment

• Corleone1213

Don't worry I'm here too

Comment

• Boston

He basically is ruining his reputation as a reliable business partner. I am sure the sponsors that put in A LOT of money every month are pissed off right now... as well as the supporting members.

has anyone gotten ahold of Carl at tp?

Comment

• Boston

i'm glad we're away from him truth be told. he only wanted syncophants. if anyone cares, he's halved the minimum bid, now at 15k.

so as i said in another thread, lets build this site up... everyone try to come up with an article, interview or recipe for the site. old recipes are acceptable, we have to build the database up again. i've got a few interesting recipes coming along actually.

let's try to be positive and not bitch too much about whatever happened (i've been on a sabbatical STS so i'm clueless). let's all try to bring that MTD/MMX positivity with us.

Comment

• BarryBonez

BarryBonez checking in.

He basically is ruining his reputation as a reliable business partner. I am sure the sponsors that put in A LOT of money every month are pissed off right now... as well as the supporting members.
                          funny how my recurring payment occurred the same day the site went down...

im glad i saved all the ebooks, recipes, and threads i wanted when he started asking for donations.

Comment

• DanB21

Hey everyone glad to see so many familiar people!

Comment

• Angela

Thank you, thank you, thank you Shawty for posting a bulletin!! I'm happy to see everyone here Thank you MC for having us:dancing:

Comment

• TolVlo

lol i've missed you all...

Comment

Working...