Mr Olympia...Las Vegas, NV

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eVolution

I'm really good at taking pictures without people knowing it. I should place a hidden camera somewhere so I can get everything on video, lol.

I can only imagine both Seth and Tim in front of a mirror taking snap shots of each other, or just glazing at themselves for hours. I'll do my best to get whatever shots in that I can of them doing this.

If any one of you come near me or my camera and try to dispose of it, rest assured there will be a heavy price to pay. I may be small compared to the both of you, but I can be pretty evil when needed, lol. :devil:

Comment

• Squatch

Originally posted by eVolution
      I'm really good at taking pictures without people knowing it. I should place a hidden camera somewhere so I can get everything on video, lol.

I can only imagine both Seth and Tim in front of a mirror taking snap shots of each other, or just glazing at themselves for hours. I'll do my best to get whatever shots in that I can of them doing this.

If any one of you come near me or my camera and try to dispose of it, rest assured there will be a heavy price to pay. I may be small compared to the both of you, but I can be pretty evil when needed, lol. :devil:
      glazing? You and your Freudian slips.

Comment

• CathyFlora

Originally posted by Mosami
        Geez thanks Cathy! I feel special now! LOL
        I didn't mean it like that, cuz you already have my number! But that reminded me that I missed Jody by mistake.

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Ok gals...I got the numbers, thanks!

Comment

• Mosami

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
            Ok gals...I got the numbers, thanks!
            Thank god someone here has it all under control! LOL

Comment

• TunaBoat

I am about 84% for sure on heading out there! Folks even said they would get me a plane ticket but damn driving would cost about 200 bucks less and I would have a car out there.

Comment

• Squatch

nice!

Comment

• CathyFlora

Originally posted by Mosami
                  Thank god someone here has it all under control! LOL
                  I doubt any of us has it under any sort of control. It will end up being some botched plan for us all to meet up, and we will somehow only end up chatting with one anther on the phone. I was just saying this to Tyler the other day, because that is what almost happened when my friend and I visted his town on our road trip earlier this year. Since I am a betting person, I'd be willing to put money on it

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by CathyFlora
                    I doubt any of us has it under any sort of control. It will end up being some botched plan for us all to meet up, and we will somehow only end up chatting with one anther on the phone. I was just saying this to Tyler the other day, because that is what almost happened when my friend and I visted his town on our road trip earlier this year. Since I am a betting person, I'd be willing to put money on it
                    That would just suck wouldn't it??

That would be a total waste of my time if it did. Stop making me worry lol.

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by Squatch
                      glazing? You and your Freudian slips.
                      There is NO WAY i would ever say "glazing."

I even heard the post was edited. -_-

Comment

• Squatch

I seriously doubt everyone won't hook up at least once.

Comment

• CathyFlora

Originally posted by eVolution
                          That would just suck wouldn't it??

That would be a total waste of my time if it did. Stop making me worry lol.
                          just being negative in hopes it would inspire others to make an effort...

Comment

• eVolution

OK, well I reserved my rental car yesterday and took Monday off so I won't be tired coming into work, depending on the time I get home Sunday.

All I need to do is reserve a hotel for the weekend.

For those of you that ARE going, I'll only give my # out to those who ask for it so that we can meet up somewhere. Please PM me for details.

Comment

• SarahPT
                              AE Female Member
                              • Sep 2007

Ok, PLEASE text me pics and stories. I really wish I could go but we're going to Vegas in Oct-Nov. I left my Number on MuscleMX. I can give it to soemone here if no one has it.
                              Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• CathyFlora

Ima probably has it, but you can send it to me. Sorry you can't make it, but Ima and I promise to take pictures of things other than Tim.

Comment

Working...